Posts by icon58

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Hello,

Can you play RW without Steam? I am trying to play RW on my laptop using a hotspot with my phone and I can get to a server but it loads to 10 percent then it stops. The debug log says the following then the game freezes. Any thoughts? I do have 4G with 20 MB of speed so that should not be an issue. My provider "says" they do not block games...
    Loadingtime: 18.50 seconds
    send hive ping message...
    load servers: 101
    load servers: 8
    QUERY FAILED: 192.155.97.96
    QUERY FAILED: 192.155.97.96
    QUERY FAILED: 108.174.100.87
    QUERY FAILED: 192.99.34.129
    load servers: 26

Hello All,

I have a computer ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87 motherboard, intel core I5 CPU, 8 GB ram, 256 SSD hard drive. ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Video card, connected to Acer monitor Predator XB271HU. I am looking to upgrade part of this because of my special eyes ;( . I had to buy the Acer Predator XB271HU monitor because of the refresh rate and I can block 50 percent of the blue light which I found out that it was causing me seasickness <X while playing. I am thinking of bumping my ram up but not sure if I should go to 16 GBS or 32 GBS. I am running windows 7 Pro now, I can go to Windows 10 if needed. Any other advice??

I do hope you understand the spirit of the comments Miwarre. If you look through the rest of the forum you know (or I hope) we are never spitefully. Sometimes caught up in the moment. I am sorry for your Countries lost and will pray for them and others.

Realism is RW hmm sometimes yes sometimes no.... When you smelt ore it is one to one. When you make a crafting table you split a couple logs and poof a table!! (wish I knew that when I built my engine table...)

Earthquakes maybe by the moon coming by to close? It is getting bigger :D . Of course when my theory of the black hole is proven all will be moot, but the problem with that it will take at least a million years realist time to see...

umm yes you did.... All I mention was it would be nice to have a section in the map where you could have earthquakes disasters etc. That way you could have a "Calvin and Hobbs" area =O=O people would walk by and stare ;(;( ...

I have seen the earthquake thing along with building "realistically" which if anyone has I have yet to met. : ). I suppose if Red could make it so you could make a section of the map earth quake able and use realist building that would be good but to tell you the truth some of my buildings would blow over in a strong wind!!! ;(8o

Well it would have to be trust and there is trust. You can also "loan" out your library and that takes real trust 8o . Basically you would add the person to your Family sharing. I have done this with a few people and the nice thing about it is if something goes wrong you can revoke their computer from using that game. Another thing I will do when Steam has their big sales sometimes they sell 4 paks. I have another account I will buy "extra" games as gifts and as long as I do not install them I can gift them.

Hello All,

I hear a lot of frustration and mood swings in this thread... I thought to myself "why" do I get frustrated at something? Most of the time it is because it is out of my hands and I cannot do anything about it... I look around and see again, the amount of people on the Server's have dropped. I would guess they are waiting for the update, and frustrated they cannot play because nothing new in game per se.

Well I offer something NEW 8o8o I have a test server that I wipe about every other day if I am testing something. But since nothing is new I decided to turn it into a free for all server... You heard right!!! If you ever want to see what those terran tools were about or such go to 37.187.129.33:4275 and EVERY player has every right under the sun and a couple in the moon :P (well expect sever control duh ;) )

NOW WARNING nothing stays nothing keeps but while you are waiting you can create destroy and even do PVP if you want but I do not see how much fun that will be with just an axe and pick but eh

SO come one come all or do not even take the time to see but your lost!!!

Okay I see my problem, "newplayer" since my alter ego has joined the server it will not see him as a new person. I am thinking the only way around this would be to wipe the server? This is my test server so it does not matter, HOW ever my main server may perturb people if I wipe it. :cursing::D

Hello All,

I believed I asked this before and I could not do it, but a lot of changes since then. I see a place in the Server properties to put in a group name for new players? But when I put in a group name it does not automatically add a new player to that group. Maybe this still can not be done?