Posts by Meltron

was ich zwecks Poster besser finden würde , wäre wenn sich die Poster wie Tapeten an Gegenstände festbinden , zb wenn man ein Poster an der Tür hängt das die Tür gesamt mit dem Poster auf geht und nicht das die Türen aufgehen und das Poster bleibt dort . Hoffe ihr versteht was ich meine

+ 1

Aber ich als Perfektionist will natürlich trotzdem alles erdenkliche als 3d - Objekt :PPP

Ich stimme zwar auch zu, dass man nicht so viel erwarten sollte im Moment, allerdings sollten als nächstes vollgende Dinge unbedingt verändert werden:

• Man sollte mit der Greifen - Taste jedes Objekt wieder ins Inventar aufnehmen können. Natürlich kann das später schwieriger/ anders sein, aber das Fehlen dieses Features zwingt einen im Moment gewissermaßen dazu, zu cheaten. Denn wenn man mal falsch baut und wie ich eh sehr selten mit dem Ergebnis zufrieden ist, muss man Dinge oft abreißen und braucht dann wieder neue Rohstoffe zum Craften.
    • Im Moment kann man eigentlich nur bauen. Man sollte aber zumindest ab und zu nach Nahrung suchen müssen. Das nur so erwähnt, weil das meine 2. Priorität wäre, aber das kommt ja mit dem nächsten Update ;D
    • Bestimmte Rezepte müssen überarbeitet werden. Z.B. benötig man für einen Holzblock ein ganzes Baumstammstück, will man einen gnazen Boden legen, müsste man so ohne Cheats praktisch den halben Wald abholzen. Das muss entschäft werden. Zumindest nach einigen Stunden Spiel, wenn es euch zu unrealistisch ist, am Anfang alles schnell bauen zu können.
    • Das Erweiterte Bausystem muss verbessert werden. Mit dieser Meinung stehe ich glaub ich ziemlich alleine dar, aber ich finde, dass das alles schneller und effektiver vonstattengehen sollte. Außerdem gibts es noch einige Bugs. Wenn das wirklich jemanden interessiert, kann ich mal ne Liste zusammenstellen, aber die wäre dann wohl ein bisschen öde :P Das Erweiterte Bausystem ist für mich halt das leistungstarkste.

Das hier ist alles Meckern auf höchstem Niveau und es gibt ja Cheats. Außerdem kann man auch so damit leben :P
    Aber nach meiner persönlichen Meinung ist das alles das, was als nächstes passieren muss.

Yep and let youtubers be the marketing tool is fine, but i want to mentioned that the game is in a very early stage. So viewers could missunderstand the direction the game evolves. Maybe bigger youtubers should be involved when the game has reached a certain stage.

Yep. To be honest, I think PewDiePie for example would just think that this game is just a rip off of Minecraft (because he played tons of bad copies).

Devs will do the donation thing if they want. Can't force them haha

But, I won't be sending money to a community member. I don't have much and just won't risk it. Sorry.

Yep, but maybe red could just tell us his paypal or bank account (or the one of JIW)

Maybe some of us community members could get together and make a "fund" for "community things" like some community events etc.
    Btw, we = people who derb around here in the forums, could actually do a community play or something some day :D
    Maybe, this fund could be used to run a community server, have special events etc. and maybe even trying to pay someone to implement things into the game that everyone wants. And ofc we could donate some money from this fund to JIW :rolleyes:

Lol, King of the crabs that actually would be awesome xD
    I don't want to rule anyone, I just want my own little island where I can build everything I want, bit of survival aspect is fine though, but I don't want to be afraid of dying every 10 minutes or having to search for food all the time.
    Well, guess I try it and if it is too much survival for me, lel, I'm gonna use some cheats or Cheat Engine ^^

Thanks. Guess i will try it anyway, since I like the graphics ^^
    I kinda want to live like a tribal king on my own little island ^^ So yeah would be nice to plant some coconut palms etc. to make things a bit easier

This claims the world is already like that, infinite and completely procedural. So if we're just getting the same island over and over, isn't that bordering on a scam?

Maybe that is just not implemented, yet.

I find the food system off... there is no way I should have to drink and eat like 5-6 coconuts a day in order to survive, plus a few small fish or crab. Maybe 2 coconuts and a fish or crab.

Hated that in The Long Dark, too.

Would you still recommend this game, if I am not much into finding food etc. all the time, but still would enjoy some islands and build little, realistic buildings?

(We also have an English forum)

Du kannst die Konsole mit "^" öffnen und dich mit

goto #spawn

zum Spawn teleportieren.

Eine Position speichern und später wieder dahin zurückkehren:
    Aktuelle Position speichern:

mark

Zur gespeicherten Markierung teleportieren:

go to #mark

Achtung: Markierung wird nach dem Verlassen der Map gelöscht!

I'm curious what you guys think about having to lay items on the ground near each other in order to craft?

I think that would work for bigger (and more "powerful") items like a car or as Killem said a raft. But please not for every item and not too complex things.
    Also, a "recipe" like in Prison Architect would be useful: There, you have a plan about how to build something. And when you done that you can tell the game that it is e.g. a specific cell room. So, if we e.g. lay some logs next to each other, maybe we would have to craft some ropes and then mark the logs and tell the game that those logs are supposed to be a raft. The game would confirm that it was built correctly and then lets you craft the raft with the rope.
    This way, you could make different sized cars etc.

Such a system would be useful though. But it should not be promoted anywhere but the forums I guess. Because otherwise people would think that the game is not worth buying it when the dev asks for donations or that they are greedy. But here it would be nice, could lure people with some special perks like "Donator", "Level 2 etc. Donator", "Generous Donator", "Insanely generous Donator" or "Top Donator!" with special colored names and icons etc.
    Check http://bazaar.tf/ for how to make this right xD

I also got Stranded Deep yesterday. Great game so far, although I haven't yet managed to survive past the second day.

lel. Sounds like me playing The Long Dark. Do you think you can manage to survive, if you know how everything works? Because I would rather like to build like in The Forest than just searchikkng for items all the time