Posts by Meltron

I think, that right now, the standard flying speed is too slow to fly around trying to get to further distances, but too fast to build detailed constructions in the air. Ofc you can slow it down, which is nice for the last point, but for anything else than building small things it isn't useful.
    Maybe we could get more velocities, a way faster one, maybe even an insane one and a moderate one (Between the current two).
    Also, it would be great to have some easier to reach key settings, like using [shift] in air as well to speed things up.
    I think something like the following would be useful:

No shift hold: New moderate speed (slightly slower than current one)
    Holding shift: Current standard speed
    Holding shift + scrolling up with the mousewheel: 2X speed (scrolling back to undo, releasing shift will automatically reset speed to standard)
    Holding shift + scrolling up again: 4X speed

And maybe an extra buton (e.g. [C] since it is used in some games as crouch) to enable building mode (but you don't have to hold it), since you can't hold shift + mousewheel down all the time ^^

In the crafting secion, you can see a preview of all the items. However, I think, they rotate a bit slowly. So maybe let us manually rotate them, as well, what should rotate them faster? (Ofc there already is the full screen preview option, but yeah another detail I would like to have improved :P)

Yeah, was thinking the same, better lightning would automatically improve my house, a good atmosphere is the most important thing for me. But for that, I think we would also need an improved lightning engine first, not just more variety of lights.

Great picture, thank you! Will use this as model, too :thumbsup:

This is another case where there should be more options available. Perhaps some lanterns can only be hung from the ceiling or on a wall, while another could be placed upon a table or other solid object. And Meltron - the stairway looks great. I hope you will show it to us when you are finished.

Yes, nice idea, having a huge variety of lanterns would surely be great.
    Great to hear that you like it! :D I am not that creative, but I found some pretty good footage like the photo above, so I am just gonna copy some nice details to hopefully build an enjoyable house. Right now I am trying to create a Medieval looking tavern in a deep forest (I am gonna plant a lot of pines around it for that purpose :D). The staircase could be better, but I am not the best with the extended construction system :/

Achso, das war auf Teppich bezogen, jetzt hab ichs auch verstanden , nvm :whistling:

Was meinst du mit Brettern? Es gibt ja schon Bretter und auch holzfarbige Blöcke

Edit: Falls du das noch nicht weißt: über die Werkbank "Sägebank" kann man unter "Bauelemente" Bretter und Balken herstellen

wie wäre es mit Falltüren und anderen Fallen zb ne Stolperfalle

Ich glaub irgendwo gelesen zu haben das Falltüren kommen. Aber ja, es wäre gut nicht nur so ne Klappe wie in Minecraft zu haben, sondern (ich denke, dass meinst du auch) so ne richtige Falltür, mit der man Leute wie im Mittelalter in ein Verlies schmeißen kann :D
    Was meinst du mit Stolperfalle? Stacheldraht wäre nice, aber auch so Bärenfallen, oder einfach n dünnes Seil, das man nicht sieht, und zwischen zwei Bäumen spannen könnte :P Das häte den Vorteil, dass das wohl einfach umzusetzen wäre.^^

, was hier auch fehlt ist TNT C4 oder sowas irgendwas womit man was in
    die luft Sprengen kann

Ja, und unbedingt ne Atombombe :P Sowie so Sprengfallen ^^

, was noch praktisch wäre wäre wenn man nen
    Fahrstuhl bauen könnte was natürlich erst mit dem Stromsystem sinnvoll
    wäre

R.I.P. :C

ansonsten
    würden mir noch verschiedene Lampenarten einfallen wie zb Kronleuchter ,
    Stehlampen (die aber an der Steckdose angeschlossen werden müssten und
    da
    wäre wieder ein vorschlag , STECKDOSEN

Hm, ich weiß nicht, müsste man dann auch Leitungen zur Steckdose legen?

und für das Schienensystem
    wäre es schön wenn man ne Achterbahn mit Loopings bauen könnte :)

Hm, klingt ziemlich kompliziert, selbst in Roller Coaster Tycoon ist das nicht ganz so einfach.
    Vielleicht könte man erst mal so ne Bobbahn aus Holz anfertigen, die man so bauen müsste, dass alles nur durch die Schwerkraft funktioniert etc. oder ne Wildwasserrutsche.