Posts by King Nothing

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I made a plugin.yml file, put it in resources, Hit Complile the Plugin complied with no problem

then I put the plugin into Plugins

ran RW, the world loaded to 5% then it gave me this Error:

LoadingState: Error while loading singleplayer game
    pluginapi.PluginException: No 'plugin.yml' definition file found for plugin "JavaLibrary5.jar"!
    If you are the creator of this plugin, you have to put a proper 'plugin.yml' file into the "resources" package
    at pluginapi.PluginLoader.loadPluginFromJar(SourceFile:188)
    at pluginapi.PluginLoader.loadPlugins(SourceFile:43)
    at pluginapi.PluginManager.initialize(SourceFile:60)
    at u.t.c(SourceFile:294)
    at u.t.a(SourceFile:172)
    at u.j.run(SourceFile:195)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Windows 7 (x64) 6.1 Java: 1.8.0_91 amd64 0.7.2.5_30 -H:2048 -D:1024 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 0Y2MRG, 4078 MB (2112 MB Heap)
    AMD Radeon HD 5670 20150803000000.000000-000 15.200.1062.1004
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:113)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:152)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:192)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:233)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

this is the crash report after it crashed. It did it wice while in Multiplayer.

and DID read stuff on Java a while back.. I made a couple apps, and yes I just want to fool around with java and not be serious about it. if I wanted to learn a programming language, I'd Pick C++. but I work long hours and rarely have time time to sit and read a java book, that's why I want to learn by example and if I want to learn more, I'd look it up with google or watch a youtube video

I'm actually more frustrated that you need 100 lines of code to make a simple mod. EG. enter an
    area and give a player an object,
    I just wish there were modding commands instead of using java to make Mods,

try umm REBUILDING POS sytems and Building laptops from scratch, all done by "HANDS ON." Never read a book on how to do that. if I get stuck You Tube is my friend., that is FAR From basic retail work, my friend

not EVERY command has and example, Every programming language book i've read had and Example.. EG. Commodore 64 BASIC had clear examples, check out the guide, it'ss clear

http://www.infinite-loop.at/Po…-ReadMe/AA-C64_BASIC.html

this is what I thought the manual woulkd be like

well Il just FORGET THE WHOLE THING,

who the heck has $80 for a book? not everyong is fortuanate enough to spend that kind of money on a book, sorry,

I guess ill keep on losing users due to boredom and lack of Admins . all I want is an Example, people learn by DOING not by reading a lengthy expensive book, it is known fact,

I learned how to do my job by someome showing me how to do it not by reading an $80 book

oh and yes I have an IT JOB and did'nt have to read ONE book, just the A+ book which doesn;t count

>> This post has been moved from the API pre-release topic to this topic <<

Pretty much! We have a head start right now to start developing so less time debugging once the API is activated. That way we get mods to production faster! :thumbsup:

Yeah, Whatever you say,,, "watching Youtube Videos Is nice to learn the basics, There are NO youtube videos that explain how to make a GUI or program a 3d Object, that is NOT explained ANYWEHRE, "

public class HelloWorldApp {

/**
    * @param args the command line arguments
    */
    public static void main(String[] args) {
    System.out.println("Hello World!"); // Display the string.
    }

}
    Will NOT let anyone click on the screen or run a command

and using Firefox's Example, I can now Continue to learn scripting and stuff, yes Miwarre I still need your help with those Scripts, just trying to learn how to program 3d objects and such

I AM using netbeans, I did the setup and I copied and pasted Red's Example and it spit out errors
    the library is there -- I made it myself using Javadoc and the pluginAPI,

and then I copied and pasted Red's Code, its nothing but errors.
    And If you Don't want to Help DON'T, helping is NOT being a Pompous Ass And telling me to things I've already done.