Posts by Jett

I been playing this game since February 2016 but have never been able to use the beam & plank system effectively or really hardly at all because I'm a lefty and every game i play i set arrow keys as my forward backward left right, most other games i can change key config and all is well but not this game because it uses the arrow keys for beam & plank, so many keys for the beam and plank system i can't effectively build anything. so everything i build is block but i see so much cool things people build with beam & planks i want to use that as well but cant do it no matter how i change key config.

Will there ever be a patch to help out left handed players?

Thanks i love the game but can't play it to it's full potential.

Red51 your suggestion worked, all sounds are back! Thank you
    i was on 5.1 sound, i switched back to stereo and all is good, i have a wireless headset and often need to switch from desktop speakers to headset and i must have changed that setting.

i mostly play on the Freaks R US server witch is an old world but i tested it in on a single player old world to and same thing, so i deleted old world and made a new one but still no sound for metal and gravel, i haven't tested mud yet.

After the water updates i can't hear any footsteps on metal, gravel dirt and others, I can hear snow sounds, water sounds, but most others no sound at all.

I reinstalled the game but no help.