Posts by Minotorious

Oh i see :/ don't think there is any way to repair it on the db unfortunately :(

If your world is not built a lot then you could regenerate it with the same seed and BP all the buildings over, that would fix it but is a big process :/

The players can repair them by pickaxing or in any other way altering the terrain next to them ;)

Also i think F10 is available to everyone no matter if they are in creative mode or not.

I don't speak any spanish and the google translated english version really doesn't make any sense for me to help a lot :/ ehm could you maybe provide a screenshot of what you are seeing exactly? Then maybe I could help more :)

@WalterDasTrevas do you maybe speak spanish to help me out here? because I saw some spanish words in a few of your blueprints :/

sword and weapon racks in general are planned for the game. You can avoid despawning items by making a plugin that spawns them in place when the server starts and makes sure they stay spawned during the game.

Are you holding the left click for long enough for the animation to finish? The new animation is quite long so if you just click once or click and hold for shorter time than the animation needs it is not really doing anything.

Did the tree get cut even though you were not hearing the chopping sound?

Nothing as of yet, but there is some half-confirmed speculation about it. Here is the theory we have for now:

you start on a small island and try to survive until you can get to proper land

as far as I am aware this never became a thing, the thread is way too old anyway but RW as a game is not ready yet for something like this, there is so much content that is missing. To add to that there is no way to add many things with the plugin API yet so you will unfortunately have to wait a bit longer for RP servers :/

Master cartographer: find one of each biome

Snow Owl: find an arctic biome

Desert Dog: find a desert biome

Beach Lover: find a beach biome

Lake Enthusiast: find a lake biome

Forest Folk: find a forest biome

Top of the World: reach the sky building limit

Building Accuracy? Who Cares: reach the 10000block limit without using fly mode in your play through

Near Death Experience: Survive an attack and exit combat (i.e. either kill the foe or run away) with less than 10% hp

The +/- keys next to 0 don't work? try also shift and the key with =/+ on it.

Does your keyboard have an overlay on the keys on the right hand side e.g. "iopjklbnm" and the keys right from them with small numbers like a numpad? If yes then use NumLock and then type in the keys you see the symbol + and - on.

You could change the key bindings to some other keys you find more convenient. To do that go to options and then the "controls" (i think it is called that at least) tab.

PS: moved your post here from the tutorials section since it is more of a question than a tutorial.

Yes indeed some candles and smaller light sources would be great, you can use the existing lanterns but I agree they don't look they belong inside a house in many cases.

As a workaround you can use the skull candle. e.g. blueprint it and hide the skull inside some piece of furniture or a block :D You can either obtrain it from a dungeon or spawn it via the console (`/~ key next to 1 and below Esc)

Skull Candle:

object skullcandle 0 spawns a skull candle with id 0
    object skullcandle 1 spawns a skull candle with id -1 with no obvious difference to the id 0 one

Not a plug in - but I just use the simplest of simple commands: tail -f <current_log>.log |grep -E "F.f|PLAYER CONNECT|Client Connected ID" in a different screen session.

Extremely light on system resources, doesn't impact RW performance whatsoever because it's just looking at the log file, and shows (in real time as each user logs in) User name, User IP, and time connected.

You can output it to file by Ctrl-a H which means you can sort it however you want.

the /lastonline function is there for admins to be able to check when a player was last online on the server, that could very well be 5, 10, or even 50 days ago. Looking through all the log files (especially when the server is restarted 2 times a day thus creating 3 log files per day) is extremely tedious imo :/

The purpose of this function was a rule we have on our server that after 30 days of inactivity your area is cleaned up and returned to nature, thus we use this function to identify abandoned claims.

The only thing the /lastonline function does is execute an SQL Query on the world database to extract the lastlogin date from the players table for the specified player then calculate the amount of days between that and the current date. So not really "heavy" on the server tbh.

PS: lenko's comment was probably a direct translation from german that is why it said "last player online" instead of "last time a player was online" which for a native speaker ofc mean two completely different things ;)