Posts by Minotorious

no there is no way to do that as each plugin uses its own database (and the tables/fields are differently named in each one)

unless the plugin creators collaborate to make their plugins work together

My proposal for @red51 revolves around a more customisable world generation tool, will explain in a bit what I mean exactly but I first need to provide my reasons behind this suggestion/request.

Often enough I find myself looking for a specific type of terrain e.g. a lake that has a snow biome to its east and a savannah biome to its west, or a big mountain canyon that starts from a beach and ends on a lake or a desert. So instead of looking through 10s of random seeds until I find what I want I propose a customisable world generator in which you would be able to specify the spawn biome as well as a few biomes around it to be whatever you like, then the rest of the world outside would be randomly generated as with the current system.

So this is how I propose this system to work:
    You get a small grid (I would prefer a 5x5 grid) where each gridbox represents a biome e.g. for a 3x3 grid:

Biome 1Biome2Biome 3
    Biome 4Biome 5
    (Spawn)
    Biome 6
    Biome 7Biome 8Biome 9

Then you select what you want these biomes to be (if the grid background changed colour for each biome you select that would be useful too) e.g. on a 5x5 grid:

And finally this custom world would be generated for you :D

2, Kann man auch Bluprinz mit dem portal erstellen?

Nicht mit dem BP aber du kannst ein BP zuerst erstellen und dann ein portal auf oder in dem BP erstellen ;)

du kannst aber einfach die db mit den Portalen auf den server übertragen (die findest du im plugin ordner geht natürlich nur wenn SP u. MP die selbe welt sind)

Wenn du das Name der db änderst dann die geht für ein andere Wlet auch :) (Der Name muss wie so sein: "portals_WorldName.db")

The question is: has Red promised space ships, other planets, or anything remotely similar to this, in this game world?

Short answer is no :)

We have asked about different dimensions and instances (i.e. have more than one world on the same server/world) but he then only replied that inter-server travel is planed (i.e. travelling from one server to another if both owners have set it up to allow it)

How could there be other planets to begin with when the current world is not a planet (i.e. it is flat thus defies every law of physics, and then again it is not finite)

Again after the player model update we have been promised by red small updates in shorter intervals to compensate for the wait, space travel would in no way fit into that

simple answer would be "you can't" but there are some back alley methods you can use :P

1) use the weather plugin by @Miwarre and set it up for the rain event to occur more frequently

2) when it stops to rain just type in the console "weather rain" (it might also be setweather not 100% sure)

3) use my servertools plugin, you can ignore most of the features except for the "/st weather rain" (in your case) command

4) you can disable weather in SP through the config.properties file "game_weather_enabled=true" option by setting to to false (instead of true), then in game use either the console or my plugin to set the weather to rain and it shall stay raining forever. (I also now saw there is an option "game_weather_preset=default" wonder if @red51 could enlighten us to what that does and if there are other options for harsher, calmer weather)

5) I can write a new plugin to elongate rain events

6) I will think of more options in time XD

Jetzt das Plugin-API hat keine funktionen für kisten inhalt. Mit der nächste update diese funktionen wird mit inbegriffen sein, dann mann könnte ein plugin dass, kisten-transport macht schreiben. :)

Wenn du das name von ein BP im BP-editor änderst (im textfield, nicht wenn du es speicherst) dann das name du siehst in Rising World soll das neue name sein (nicht das originale name).

I was replying to @bugway when I wrote that post....he asked where he could download an AreaProtection plugin so I replied (as you can read above) that there isn't one yet.

This bug relating to the /cleanuparea command has been patched. You can download the new version at the top of the thread.

1) unless you use an area protection script/plugin that creates groups everyone can use everything in terms of crafting stations/chests/etc.
    2) in LAN mode he would have to keep you logged on to keep on playing if you "the host" log out the LAN server goes down. I would recommend the player who plays the most to host the game. An alternative would be for him to play on your PC and open your world in SP after you leave to go to bed.

which IP are you using to connect btw? Assuming you are using windows you need to right click the connection icon at the bottom right then click "Open Network and Sharing Centre" then click on your internet connection at the right hand side of the window that will pop up. Then you click on "Details..." and you should find an IP address named IPv4: 192.168.X.Y you need to use this one not any of the other ones. You can also try the same as the IPv4 but with an 1 at the end (that is the router IP address and should look like this: 192.168.X.1)