Posts by Minotorious

please add a screenshot too :) if you have the game through steam just press F12 to do that else i think the PrtScr key works for the standalone version

Both the teleport and this plugin do exactly the same thing. The only difference is that the teleport plugin does it upon a player command i.e. /tp something and this plugin does it when the player enters a set area. If you don't have problems with the teleport plugin you shouldn't have any problems with this plugin either.

I can only suggest you try it out and let me know if a problem occurs :)

ich habe "g" für raster gedrückt. allerdings mag er mir das nur ebenerdig geben. im ersten stock will er mich nicht.
    kann das daran liegen, dass das EG noch nicht abgeschlossen ist im bau ?

Das is wirklich seltsam :/ kannst du vielleicht eine screenshot machen und die hier aufladen?

ich habe den "treppenblock" benutzt um einen höheren außenrahmen des hauses zu erzeugen im 1. stock. nun wollte ich den "halbenblock" den der nur halb so hoch ist wie der normale nutzen und in die fuge einpassen.
    so dass von außen reiner stein verbaut ist, aber von innen holz. wenn ich nun versuche den halben block in den treppenblock zu schieben so dass sie "einrasten" und eine plane fläche erzeugen, dann will er mich das nicht so schieben lassen.

Im allgemein halbenblöcke können in 3 positionen gestellt werden, hoch, mittel, tief. Die können nicht rotiert werden. hmm kannst du auch hier eine screenshot machen?

für das problem mit den blocks hab ich jetzt nen ersatz gefunden und setze dort einfach balken. sieht nicht so klar aus wie ich das wollte, aber funzt...

aber in den survival-mode du kannst blöcke stellen, halt die im hand und rechtsklick (halt linksklick, schlepp, und dann rechtsklick wenn du mehr als ein block stellen willst)

das mit dem rad gehört dann also zu dem was noch kommt iwann ?

vielleicht in die nächsten updaten kommt auch ein funktionell rad das wir im welt stellen können. Aber keine ahnung :)

doofe mini-hühnchen... egal, noch spiele ich ohne scripts/mods, von daher kann ich die eh noch nicht züchten/halten.

Du kannst die auch mit der console spawnen. "spawnnpc chicken" (das geht mit alle tiere wie spawnnpc pig/sheep/usw.)

The problem with people dying when teleporting is not plugin/script related unfortunately. If you have placed too many beams/blocks/constructions/plants/etc. next to the teleport location and your PC is not very high end (a lot of ram mostly) then the world does not load fast enough and you get stuck inside the ground causing you in some cases to die.

In general when using teleport points of any sort try to minimise the amount of stuff built next to it or people with low spec PCs will keep dying.

kann man im survival mode nicht frei rotieren beim bau ?

bauelemente (wie balken, planken, stämme) kann man frei rotieren. Du kannst auch in der console, die mit der `/~ taste man geöffnet kann, setr N schreiben (wo N ein nummer in grad, d.h. der rotierungs-winkel). Blöcke kann man nur in 90 grad stufen rotieren aber noch nicht in alle richtungen.

wieso erscheint das raster nicht immer ? erdgeschoß (im bau) raster ja. obergeschoss (im bau) raster nein

Das raster ist mit der G taste aktiviert/deakticiert

wenn es ein spinnrad gibt, wieso gibt es kein rad ?

Du meinst ein rad für z.b. ein fahrrad oder auto? Es gibt jetzt kein selbständig rad aber du kannst ein rad selbst mit blöcke bauen, aber es funktioniert/fährt nicht (shau hier wie: http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=668126538)

kann man den boden nicht ganz begradigen ?

du kannst die harke nutzen oder wenn es du langweilig findest dann schreib "gm 1" in der console (ohne die " ) und nutze die F5 mitteln

ich kann hühner hören, aber nicht sehen...

es gibt hühner aber die sind sehr klein und im hoch Gras sehr gut versteckt

wenn ich blöcke versetzt aufeinander/ineinander setzen will, muss ich dafür in den creative-mode ?

du kannst auch in den Survival-mode blöcke versetzen

wieso kann ich kein meerwasser vom meer mit nem eimer in meinen teich schaffen ?

Verstehe ich nicht was genau du hier meinst :/

gibt es überhaupt schon die möglichkeit teiche selbst anzulegen ?

ja mit der F5 mitteln in creative-mode

To add to what I previously wrote in a hurry.

Depending on which server you play in different rules apply (since all the servers are privately owned). In some servers you can only have one claim and build with the possibility to extend it after you have built enough. In other servers you can buy new extensions or even new plots of land for in game currency earned through a server specific system.

In general multiplayer is the most important part of the game in my opinion. You interact with others and exchange ideas, building techniques, see what others have built, etc. So yes I do recommend playing in multiplayer.

A few servers based on type and listed alphabetically:

for creative:
    Artisan's Realm
    Deutschland Spielt Rising World 2

for survival:
    ElementCraft

for survival/economy:
    Freaks R US Reborn
    Rosalia
    Serenity

No once you create them and then do the /portal settarget PortalIDNumber then the portals should be functional (i.e. you step in them and you get teleported)

Are you sure you didn't accidentally mistype the command? (it has 2 t's). Please try that and if they are still not working can you send me the database (from the plugin's assets directory) to have a look at?

Also how big is your portal? because the player position hit box is at the waist so if your portal is shorter than that then the game will never register that you passed through the portal area.

PS: we have the plugin set up on our server Artisan's Ream and it works there so you most likely mistyped something :P )

yes a server can only have 1 world active at a time (well unless you run multiple server instances inside the same server but that would need extra things so let's not go there for now)

So as long as you set up the correct name in the server.properties file you will get the equivalent world online :)

Similar to the method for BoundingInformation.isPointInVolume(Vector3f point) I would like to see the same method defined for Areas.

I know I can use the start and end positions of the area to create a BoundingInformation object and then use the existing isPointInVolume method but a method for areas would be very convenient. :)

@red51 I would assume you have already written the code required for this when you implemented the PlayerEnterAreaEvent but if I am wrong please don't take too much time off developing the new update for my request :)

Thank you @yahgiggle :)

btw for the /portal list part I took your lua code, rewrote it in java and changed it a tiny bit (i.e. some colours etc.). I liked how you had it set up with page numbers, very convenient :thumbup: