Posts by Proto0x7C8

I think its safe to say we're all very excited, looks great with the doors stuff! Like you say focussing on the core mechanics seems the best option if the new version is ever to see the light of day lol. Super exciting though, really isn't a game like this available! :)

Keep it up.

Nyt.

I don't know if I understood correctly but I think Red was suggesting that the game could incorporate these ideas and allow players to stop at certain 'tiers' of crafting table etc Rather than having separate packs so as I allow maximum options for users who want to play with all content?

Both ideas sound good though! Can't wait!

Nyt.

Oh wow! Yay awesome thanks, really love that! Thank you in a world where so many games rely on DRM (understandably) its great to have one where you have a few options. And I suppose most people will use the steam version anyhow :).

Really appreciate the quick response, can't wait to try the DEMO when its ready haha!

Regards,

Nytician.

Ok great thanks for your responses everyone. I think It will be a bit of a wait and see game seemingly, at the moment I can download the current version, login and then copy that across to my other PC and run it on offline mode, basically I'm hoping the new one does the same kind of activation check really. Steam is pretty forgiving overall but the one time install thing still assumes I plug this PC into the net one time to set it up and ties everything down to the motherboard/CPU config of that PC whereas I'm trying to create a somewhat full DRM FREE experience on this other one if that makes sense lol. I guess time will tell as to whether thats what RED51 was meaning in his post.

Thanks all.

Nyt.

Hey thanks yeah, the PC I'm using doesn't actually have internet so I copy via USB so Steam is a no-go but if the standalone version will have the same ID check then were good!

Nyt.

Hi good morning!

Loving the game so far and really excited for the new one, but just had a thought, I chose this game specifically because the standalone version allows offline play and can be transferred to my fully offline PC but I am concerned that the new version will be steam only i.e - require DRM?

Is it possible to get an update on this? Will you still be providing a DRM FREE Standalone version that I can transfer to my other PC?

Kind Regards,

Nytician.