How do i edit the data base files or atleast save them??

Trello update: The last weeks we've been improving the terrain generation and we've also put some effort into making landscapes smoother in general (to avoid bumpy terrain). Apart from that, we've also been working on new building tools. You find more information on Trello, but also expect an announcement about the recent changes soon
  • so im in the database definitions.db and made some changes to the furnace i bassically changed the speed of the primitive furnace to 10 and fuel consumption to 1. then i saved the project. when i started up the game again the changes werent there. what do i do wrong. i use https://sqlitebrowser.org/ this tool.

do i have to make a new world to let it work??

• Unfortunately the efficiency and speed values are not implemented yet, so every furnace has the same "efficiency" and "speed" right now. However, reducing the fuelconsumption to 1 should have an impact.

If you make changes to the db file, there is no need to create a new world - the changes should become active in every singleplayer world. Just make sure to pack the definitions.db file into the commons.jar again (while the game isn't running) :)

But this isn't really related to the Lua API (it's not possible to modify any definitions with the Lua API), so I think it's better to stick to the other topic ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!