Shorter grass

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • One thing I notice can help out with everything is the grass or plants not as tall. I took a break from playing and played some Skyrim. I notice that they use short grass and with it easier to see items or kills. I lost a few animal and bandit kills from the tall grass in Rising World. That should even help with the graphics, less to load. I was thinking 1/4 to 1/2 the current size to be smaller. Or have kills lay on top of grass until looted or hide body. Just like saplings laying on top of grass. Snow biome and grassland grass can stay the same, just around forest and mountains. Also for future biomes to help cut the graphic demand on tall grass.

• I carry a sickle with me and just cut the grass down so i can find them. I for one like how in taller grass it makes you have to find the bandit. The Bandits right now drop so much iron and gold you really don't even have to go mine it. Making the game a lot easier which I don't care for.

But I do understand what your saying it can become a pain to find them. The only it really makes it hard is when you have like 4-5 bandits coming at you and a couple of bears. So you lose track of where you shot the bandits or animal, because your running all around staying out of their way while trying to kill them. But to me that is what makes the game fun.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!