download standalone linux

• Steam or Standalone?
    Standalone
    Singleplayer or multiplayer?
    Singleplayer
    Operating system
    Linux

Hi,

I purchased the game (Rechnungsdatum: 05.09.2019, Rechnungsnummer: 01-0919-0002) but i haven't played with for a while. Today I've got a new running PC with Ubuntu-18.04, so I wished to download the last standalone release, give It a try with Linux, play the game a bit but I can't find a link to download the game.

How am I supposed to get the game, I don't see a downloading link in my account?

• Hi, we've updated our website as well as account handling recently. Instead of having two separate accounts (forum + website), only one single account (forum) is now required. In order to start the game, you need a serial.

You can get a serial (and access to the game files) by linking your old website account to your new forum account. To do that, log in to your new forum account (you want to link the game to), then click on your avatar in the top right corner -> Rising World Legacy and enter your old website credentials. After linking your account, you can access the downloads from your user menu (clicking on the avatar) as well as your serial

You find more information about this change here: Important notice for Standalone users

• After hours of download, I could play the game.

The game works great with openjdk-8, few freeze sometime probably because I play with an Nvidia GT730.

So relaxing game, good job!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!