Items errors

• I was exploring an inner sea. When I was done, I try to park my boat. Without crosshairs I could not see where the mouse was at to turn the motor off. After a while I got to turn off the motor. I could exit the boat but was unable to turn the motor off. It launch high above the boat without taking damage. Then I head to mountains to explore and get more ore. My mini drill will not turn on even when I changed slots. I tried the chainsaw, once the run start running, the bar would not stop spinning, like it stuck on cutting without pressing the button. When I exit to main menu to see if it fix the game, encountered fatal error.

Crosshairs will be nice to for all items, even range weapons, bows get one, semi gun does not. Even for being in a the boat with a motor.

• After a while I got to turn off the motor. I could exit the boat but was unable to turn the motor off

You can turn off the engine by pressing I on your keyboard ;) You can also change the key bindings in the settings (see "Vehicle - Start/Stop Engine").

My mini drill will not turn on even when I changed slots. I tried the chainsaw, once the run start running, the bar would not stop spinning, like it stuck on cutting without pressing the button

Hmm... this sounds like a very strange issue :thinking: Is that issue reproducible?

When I exit to main menu to see if it fix the game, encountered fatal error.

If you encounter a fatal error, it would be very helpful if you post the error message here :) Alternatively you can have a look at your game directory, there should be a file called "errorlog" or "hs_err_pid" when an error occurs. Please upload that file here, or alternatively send it via mail to support@jiw-games.net ;)

Crosshairs will be nice to for all items, even range weapons, bows get one, semi gun does not. Even for being in a the boat with a motor.

Well, aiming is quite difficult with bows so a crosshair definitely helps. But we will think about adding it for rifles too, at least as optional setting ;) Not sure about boats though, we can surely enable the crosshair there, but it wouldn't really help since there is nothing that can be interacted with while driving a boat (at least for the time being - it's planned that certain items can be used while using vehicles, so a crosshair would certainly make sense then).

• Thanks for the error log! This does indeed look like a bug, although a rather strange one :monocle: If you experience this error again, maybe you could enable the debug console. To do that, open the config.properties file in the game directory and set [tt]game_debug_console" to true. Save the file, and run the game again. Play until you get the error again, then quit the game and go to the "Logs" folder in the game directory. There should be a new log file now, please upload that file here, or send it via PM to me ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!