Stuck in a cave

• Hi

Is there a command or anything I am stuck in a pitch balck cave with no wood for a torch I also hoave a ount down here with me lol been here 2 days now cannot get out

Thanks;(

• red51

Approved the thread.
  • You can use the command gotosurface to get back to the surface ;) Alternatively you can type gotospawn to return to your spawn position.

Another way to get out of that cave would be to use the fly mode (by pressing F2) - however, probably you first have to enable it in singleplayer, this can be done in the miscellaneous settings :)

• Thank you!! I am in single player survival does flying work there? I have it enabled but can only fly in create mode

Thanks again

• Thank you!! I am in single player survival does flying work there? I have it enabled but can only fly in create mode

Yes, flying is supposed to work in survival as well, but first you have to tick the "Allow Flymode" box in the miscellaneous settings :) Then flymode can be enabled by pressing F2

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!