Can not play multiserver for more than 10 min at a time

• The problem also seems to occur with the standalone version. What you can do is to enable the debug console (open the config.properties file in the game directory [steam/steamapps/common/risingworld] and set "game_debug_console" to true), then play until you get a disconnect. Click ok, shutdown the game (return to main menu and quit), then go to your game directory, open the "Logs" folder and upload the latest file here (or paste the content at http://pastebin.com). Eventually another error is responsible for your disconnect ;)

• K did what you said and I pasted to pastebin.com they didn't give me anything when I pasted so if you need me to I can past it here too. I was sure it was a Steam problem, I guess we just "wine" more than anyone else :) lol Thanks for all the help it's much appreciated.

Xan

• Thank you very much for the logs! It's indeed the "classical" disconnect problem. Unless the server does something wrong there is unfortunately nothing you can do about it :/ But we are reworking the network code in order to fix those issues :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!