Blocks that move with scripts

• Hi Guys

I would like to see blocks that we can program to move and interact the way we want , like a elevator system, a robot..
    We could program these blocks by putting a computer in the game and allowing us to create items to put inside of the blocks that look like scrolls or disk, we could create robots that could go out and mine or chop for us , you could give these robots life by the programing that you write into there CPU chip using the crafting computer.

• Not sure about robots which mine for you. But in the future they plan on some kind of computer, so who knows at this point what that might entail. Check out the features page on the website. ;)

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• I don't know about "mining robots" either. (My very first thought I has was "Wait... isn't that your job?")
    Actually, that would take quite a bit of intellect. In the time it spent you to program in all that intelligence, you could've dug 3 mines yourself. And this "something to do the mining for you" idea has come up before.

Scripting, deciding on a 'scripting language', etc. opens up a whole can of worms. I'm sure you'll be able to make an "elevator" (and without resorting to 'scripting' either). With all the planned features and things you'll be able to do, 'scripting' is unneeded.

• the scripting is already there in the Lua scripting which alot like LSL scripting which is ran on a very sucessful program called second life. theres a lot of options in building which the Lua will allow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!