Anyone suggested Steel Beams?

• I was thinking like I-beams and H-beams, I think steel studs would be great too, but probably to much detail for something that will be covered up by walls and such.:monocle:

The beams would be great for buildings as well as bridges and platforms, adding a realistic touch.^^

"Old people doing stuff...not me, I'm just old and think about doing stuff...":crazy:

• I was thinking like I-beams and H-beams, I think steel studs would be great too, but probably to much detail for something that will be covered up by walls and such.:monocle:

The beams would be great for buildings as well as bridges and platforms, adding a realistic touch.^^

"Old people doing stuff...not me, I'm just old and think about doing stuff...":crazy:

Studs would be good for tall medieval gates and doors you can easy make I-beams and H-beams in your construction using blanks as showing below

• There is metal textures for planks and beams. Download pnb plugin. It’s a really helpful plugin if you didn’t know!

And so far as adding steel planks and beams as items in the game..I doubt Red51 will do this, since you can change the texture to a metal texture...perhaps he will add more textures, including metal ones?

And if he did add metal beams, I am sure they’d be under workbench tier 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!