Feedback

• The little I played. I really like the looks and feel of the game. Mining the rocks was interesting. Fire with coals to full fire (got burned when change to full flame) or even lamps with full light or low light. Is chest going to have space or limit to one like in the cave? Weather with effects are really good. Night and day is nice setting. Pitch black at night with weather is nice too. Like the side of the mountains that cannot be climb, makes more of challenge and plan your route instead of going anywhere and climb anything. Shooting bottles was nice for target practice. The shorter grass was very nice and how it changed when it got snow on it.

Would like to see the glass a bit more clear to see through.

Cannot wait for more and keep up the great work.

• played around with the terrain tools for the day:Dthe range you can use the tools at is great,everything works just fine,the blending for the rock to grass ect looks great was easy to use ,will save some time for admins repairing server land after players, i was happy with the painting terrain tool, although i had a few problems with the smaller settings for painting the terrain,it quiet often did large square patches,but other than that it all worked perfect 8) great job :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• the snow is very pritty underneith with the glistening 8) but could u maybe turn down the reflect on the snow outside with sun or light hitting it ,it is so bright ,its very hard to see what you are doing :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!