[Plugin] - AdminVis

• Admins can go invisible using this plugin. This allows them to keep an eye on suspicious characters without said suspicious characters knowing :thumbup:

/vishelp - Help command for info on the plugin's commands (ADMIN ONLY)
    /vistatus - Visibility status (ADMIN ONLY)
    /invisible - Makes you invisible (ADMIN ONLY)
    /visible - Makes you visible (ADMIN ONLY)

Download Plugin:

• I have to say that this plugin is a bit late. In the past, when there was more going on on the servers, I would certainly have liked it. Nevertheless, thank you for your contribution

Of course I have also included your plugins in my plugin list

• You do have some unnecessary code, the plugin does not need main method:

Code
    /**
    * @param args the command line arguments
    */
    public static void main(String[] args) {
    // TODO code application logic here
    }

Also, you may also want to remove the following in your onCommand method:

Code
    Server server = getServer(); // remove this line

Finally, you are calling "event.getPlayer()" even though you've already made a reference to player at the start of the onCommand method "Player player = event.getPlayer();".

Once a reference has been made you can keep using it, don't keep calling the event.getPlayer method. You've kind of chopped and changed in there.

Code
    player.playGameSound("trade_success"); //correct use
    event.getPlayer().setInvisible(false); //should just be player.setInvisible(false);

:thumbup:

• I have to say that this plugin is a bit late. In the past, when there was more going on on the servers, I would certainly have liked it. Nevertheless, thank you for your contribution

Of course I have also included your plugins in my plugin list

Thanks for the feedback, lenko !

I'll have to do this, thanks yahwho !

• Best I can do in a short time - can't spent too long on this. Untested, but above code should work.

FYI you will notice that a lot of plugins use commands like:

/pluginname plugin_command <extra parameters>

This enables you to do something like this:

• It has been brought to my attention that there is a minor bug with the plugin. Nothing game breaking, just a slight oversight when the plugin was programmed: If you teleport to a player in another chunk while invisible, you will become visible... that's pretty awkward and will be fixed this weekend, unless of course this happens to be out of my control (a game limitation). It seems, however, that travelling between chunks while invisible will not make you visible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!