Modular building

• Would it ever be possible to add modular buildings, such as Pre-built foundations, walls, walls with window holes and roofs?

Perhaps for players who want a simple house, and nothing special?

Or perhaps for a starting survival house?

As for the foundations, there would be different types, with all textures, as for the rest of said modular buildings. That’s if you wanna go beyond simple! You may even have to redesign the crafting bench UIs, since the variety of buildings you can craft will be so large for each building element, like walls, foundations, etc.

For walls, you can place Exterior and interior walls, and would be nice to see some wall panels for glass panes for creating those glass walls! Said panels can go in between glass panes for that modern look.

Also another option later in the future, would be to add more things like pre-built fences!

• I do understand where your coming from with modular building but for me that is not Rising world, the thing that stands this game apart from all the 1000 other survival games is not having pre-built walls/floors.

And I'm sure you know that you can always build your own pre-built stuff ( whole or part ) in creative and blueprint them together to make something that just that little bit more personal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!