Returning Product

• Hello, I was told by steam support that I would need to contact you guys in order to have a chance of possibly getting a return of my money. The problem and reason I want to return the game is simple.. My computer just will not run it. Even on the lowest settings, the gameplay is just a horrible experience for me. I love the game itself, but just hate the fact that I can't play it. I would love to play it and watch it grow, along with it's community. But sadly that will not be an option for me, as my computer specs are not up to par. As I said before I was asked by steam support to have a staff member from the "Rising World" game to possibly help me in my troubles. There is basically nothing that can be done, and I spent $30.00 on a game for nothing. You might be saying "But the game is $15.00?" Well, I bought it for a friend as well, and his computer will not run it either, even on the minimum settings... We would both like to have our game returned, he has allowed me to speak on his behalf, and steam support knows this. I would like, if possible... A full refund of my $30.00, and for it to be added back to my steam account.

Thank you guys!!

^^

• Unfortunately we cannot refund games that are sold through Steam, since we have absolutely no influence on that. Only Steam support can do this. As @ZaCormyr asked, what are your system specs? If they don't meet the minimum requirements (you can find them on the storepage), there is nothing we can do about it :/ Otherwise, if your computer does meet the minimum requirements, I'm sure we can help you to get the game running :)

• I will post here what I sent to steam support.

http://imgur.com/JZNjaXG

I really would like to experience the game, but my computer specs aren't quite up to what the standards are. This game is "too good" for me I guess you could say xD I love watching other people play this game, and enjoy seeing what all this game can do. It seems really amazing to me. But, in light of the situation, I can't and neither can my friend.

I am talking to steam support now, and no offense to you guys, but I would really love to have my money back, so my friends and I can enjoy an experience together, and have fun at the same time. I am not knocking the game whatsoever, and I really do like it, unfortunately, I can't do anything with it, but would love to...

Thank you guys for your time. Great game! :)

• As far as I can see the "MacBookAir4,2" does only have an integrated Intel HD 3000, which is indeed not officially supported (minium requirement is an Intel HD 4000). However, the HD 3000 is basically capable of running the game, but old driver versions had a bug concerning OpenGL. What OSX version do you have? Minimum requirement is 10.9, so if you have a lower version, it's worth a try to update :)

• I have the latest OSX Yosemite. Even with the latest update on there, it still doesn't run the game. When you try to walk in game, it takes forever to take even one step. As I said before, I have the latest update on steam, osx, etc...

Thanks! :)

• Did you reduce the graphics setting to minimum? Especially select the lowest view distance and especially detail distance. It's also important to disable all effects (on the right side), especially "Ambient occlusion", "Light scattering" and "Refractions".

• It will not run really smooth on an Intel HD 3000, but it should work. You can press F9 to see your frames per second (at the bottom right of your screen).
    What CPU do you have exactly? Can you tell me the full name of it?

• we can help you get the game running........but to get a refund if your computer doesn't meet the minimum system specs just won't happen......aside from that,assuming you do meet minimum requirements,we need your mac's specs.even a screen grab will do.I'm quite proficient in ios and osx so please bring on the specs. :)

• I'm not sure what the cpu name is, but... I have a standard Macbook Air 13.3 Inch, from 2011. If that helps. The game will open, but when I click to make a new world the game does open, and run. BUT, not at all can you move, or do anything at all with the game. It's like a standstill, and like teleporting. Also, it crashes... often... and any work you could get done, gets deleted because of the crash.

• When it crashes, is there a file called "errorlog" or "hs_err_pid" in your game directory? You can get there when you rightclick on rising world in Steam -> properties -> local files -> browse local files.

If your OS version is 10.9 or higher, the main problem is probably still the Intel HD 3000.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!