Keyboard remapping is borked

• When I remap the movement keys to the up/down/sideways arrows I get "print" as a label and whichever key I press I move back and to the right.

The same thing happened with the walking demo but I was able to resolve it by using settings in the main menu and restarting the game, but this time nothings working.

Sadness because Ive been really looking forward to this update.

• Yeah, it's unfortunately a bug in Unitys new input system... it happens sporadically under certain circumstances and you can only fix that by restarting your computer. I agree this is extremely annoying :( We're thinking about moving back to their old (but outdated) input system (which is at least battle-proven and widely used by other games), that should fix this problem (but it takes at least 1-2 weeks since it requires quite a lot of code changes).

• Weel, it shouldnt be that you have to fall back on an outdated system in this of age but if you do go that route can you please make a new post about it so I dont miss it on page 3 of something else? :)

Keep up the good work.

• If we really go back to the old input system, it will be part of a regular update (so it will not just be a small hotfix), so you will definitely find that in the main changelog :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!