Shape Copy (Unity)

• Sometimes when you build a large scale structure, or you want to change material without changing shape, or you have stopped building for some time, or you don't want to overfill your inventory with dozens of stacks with different shapes - you will need to recreate shapes of already existed elements in the world. The easiest solution will be shape copy from the world object to stack in the hand with hotkey (middle mouse button, for example). This will allow transfer shapes to different materials easily and continue building when all your stacks are reset

• paulevs , 1. Bild, auf dem Boden liegt ein langer Block mit Ziegeltextur. Du hast in der Hand auch einen Block mit Ziegeltextur und hältst ihn an den anderen.

2. Bild, jetzt ist der vorher kleine Block genau so groß wie der auf dem Boden liegende.

Ich bin davon ausgegangen das du dass mit Einfg gemacht hast. Wenn nicht sag mir mal wie dann. Denn der 2. Block hat ja jetzt die selbe Form und Größe.

• paulevs , 1. Bild, auf dem Boden liegt ein langer Block mit Ziegeltextur. Du hast in der Hand auch einen Block mit Ziegeltextur und hältst ihn an den anderen.

2. Bild, jetzt ist der vorher kleine Block genau so groß wie der auf dem Boden liegende.

Ich bin davon ausgegangen das du dass mit Einfg gemacht hast. Wenn nicht sag mir mal wie dann. Denn der 2. Block hat ja jetzt die selbe Form und Größe.

I just switched screenshots order - I placed block with correct shape and size first, made screenshot, than reset to default shape and size and make another one (first screenshot). Both shapes were cubes, but I can make a new illustrations with another shape:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!