• Steam or Standalone?
    Steam
    Singleplayer or multiplayer?
    Multiplayer
    Error message?
    No
    Operating system
    Windows

So I have a few questions. I started another server for the current version and we always have fun. That said, these are the questions at this point.

1. server_custom_logo= Can this only be an image? I would like to include html or similar links so when the image comes up a link to our Teamspeak or our site is clickable. If not in that logo, is there a mod or other method to do so? This would / will likely be a question for the new version as well.

2. settings_start_weather= what are the available parameters?

3. settings_weather_preset=default What are the options for this?

My apologies but it has been awhile since I have run a server for this game.

• 1. server_custom_logo= Can this only be an image? I would like to include html or similar links so when the image comes up a link to our Teamspeak or our site is clickable. If not in that logo, is there a mod or other method to do so? This would / will likely be a question for the new version as well.

Yes, unfortunately only images are supported. It supports .jpg, .png, .dds and .gif files (but no support for animations) :| There is no way to change that.

When it comes to the new version, servers will be able to set up a custom description (supporting rich text) which will be visible to players before they connect to a server. However, we have no plans for clickable links at this stage, because this could be abused by setting up links to malicious sites, for example... but maybe we could let server admins set up Teamspeak or Discord links so players can join their TS/Discord at any time.

2. settings_start_weather= what are the available parameters?

It just accepts the internal weather names (i.e. the same names which are used for the ingame "setweather" command) ;) These are all weather types in the Java version: default, clear, overcast, rain, heavyrain, rainthunder, heavyrainthunder, storm, fog, densefog. You can also set this option to random to have a random weather after every server restart.

3. settings_weather_preset=default What are the options for this?

The supported weather presets are default (for a mix of good and bad weather), sunny (for mostly good weather) and unsettled (for mostly bad weather)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!