Invulnerable terrain

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I went down to the flat area. As soon as I reached it, I started to dig.

First the surface got slightly deformed. I kept holding the mouse but the pick didn't dug deeper. I could hear the pick hitting the surface.

I thought that maybe the surface is just a thin layer above an indestructible limit.

So I moved a few steps away and tried again. Then I could dig deeper.

I went back to the original location and I was able to dig there too.

I could not reproduce the problem.

• I reproduced the problem twice after moving a bit toward the slightly higher terrain.

First time I moved the mouse away from that point when the mouse moved enough, the terrain was destroyed.

Second time I waited a long time and was also destroyed. I'll try recording a video.

• Menzagitat

Changed the title of the thread from “Invulnerable terrain (Not reproducible)” to “Invulnerable terrain”.
  • Thanks for the video :):thumbup: In fact this can happen sometimes, depending on the angle you hit the terrain... it's basically a limitation by design. Usually you can solve this issue by moving the cursor a bit to the left or right, but I agree that this issue should be sorted out. We'll look for a way to improve the situation ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!