Inventory Merge stacks - not working as expected

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • When merging stacks it merges all of a block material, no matter the shape! (advise NOT to use the merge tool in the inventory)

A similar issue when crafting material blocks is that if you have one in the toolbar, no matter the shape you chose the number you craft will be added to the number in the toolbar (current fix.. move blocks out of toolbar to stop the crafting auto merge)

If block shape could be determined after crafting then this would also sort the problem (now I have 270+ inverted arch I dont need, instead of a mix of cubes and slopes too)

• Oh, thanks for letting us know, this is indeed not supposed to happen (I'm wondering if this did already happen in the previous version) :wat: We will fix that ASAP!

If block shape could be determined after crafting then this would also sort the problem (now I have 270+ inverted arch I dont need, instead of a mix of cubes and slopes too)

You could try to change the shape retroactively by rightclicking on the block -> "Change shape". However, there is unfortunately a small bug which prevents the icon from updating properly... you can "fix" that by closing and reopening the inventory ;)

• The retroactive way may actually work better for future, means less chance of wastage, and means only storing the 'block material' rather than many different shapes (I used to have lots of leftovers in last version).

Moving the item from toolbar to inventory seemed to have got the icon to update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!