Building error

• Every time there is update. I create a new world and delete the old one. Been resizing blocks to start building and notice annoying error. I did square blocks (have not tried it with others), I resize them and had snapping issues. Example X 1.00, Y 1.00, Z 2.00 (this does not snap on. If rotate at the current setting, then it will snap on. If I set "Z" to 4.00, does then same thing but setting it to 3.00 and 5.00 has no issues. Using default settings for resizing.

• Every time there is update. I create a new world and delete the old one. Been resizing blocks to start building and notice annoying error. I did square blocks (have not tried it with others), I resize them and had snapping issues. Example X 1.00, Y 1.00, Z 2.00 (this does not snap on. If rotate at the current setting, then it will snap on. If I set "Z" to 4.00, does then same thing but setting it to 3.00 and 5.00 has no issues. Using default settings for resizing.

If you're working with the grid (G), then yes, there are unfortunately indeed a few issues if blocks are bigger or smaller than the default size... but that's on our to-do list :)

As a workaround, you can disable the grid (by pressing G) and snap elements via modular snapping (press Return, then look at a building element in the world you want to snap the element to) .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!