Canadian Convoy

• Everybody sane (and thinkin) in Canada HATES Trudeau. Oddly enough, even the newspapers who were talking trash about the Truckers are calling out Trudeau's childish tantrums turning Canada into a police state for 30 days (maybe longer). It might be a "for show" moment on the side of thing, EVERYBODY hates Trudeau and his grasp at "EMERGENCY POWER". I find it partially amusing how people hate Trudeau's tantrums while the asleep people continue to trash on the truckers for moronic reasons. The only ones that seem to love Trudeau gaining Emergency Powers are the 'soft' people of Ottawa and Canada pretending they've won some WW2 battle at 'The Battle of Billings Bridge'. Honestly, grow the f*** up. Ottawa is too spoiled as a populace while genuinely thankful to those who supported and donated to the truckers for these 19+ days. The real people are those who support the truckers, are the truckers, and have fought for Canada's actual freedom, not some delusional 'anti-nazi' movement. :wacko:

That's what Monday sounded like when Trudeau gave his speech......

----------

Back on a Rising World note:

I'm aware people aren't on the same frequency such as myself, they haven't seen what I've seen, etc in the gaming sphere. There are points which shall be missed or missed until people gain the same experiences as I have over the years. I guess you cold say "lost in translation".

So so much potential. If Minecraft and Opensim/Secondlife had a baby Rising world would be it. I have a friend im trying to convince giving Rising World a try for a project he has in mind , but he being resistant to it. I tried Planet explorers for a bit but got bored and have not tried Valheim. I agree with the modding/customizing aspect of it, I think that is why Minecraft was so successful and what Hytale is trying to achieve (if it ever comes out). Opensim/Secondlife is not really that user friendly and uses an outdated system (see this thread Second life is outdated. : secondlife (reddit.com) ). Rising world has the potential for something big if the balance of creative freedom and functionality is achieved well.

Tons of it! More than Minecraft could offer (even in a vanilla manner), and almost at the level of Skyrim's modding potential. Red51 has to "sadly" make his way back to where we can actually mod the game again, or at least get to the vanilla side of its nitty-gritty entertainment of details and potential.

I saw Weemcast playing Planet Explorers, as with the before and after phases. It had potential, it however revamped itself into something stupid turning me off from it. Valheim has potential, it's however noted it's too "hardcore", or too grindy.

Hytale still needs to come out. We need proper competition to Minecraft, something Rising World shall be whether it wants to or not. Depending on what Red51 does it can even kick it to the side. I even noted how Red51's train thoughts and plans could potentially put other train games to shame with how sloppy or bloated their games tend to be. Traincraft mod for Minecaft is perfect with how themed and detailed it was. Felt like actual trains. There are games trying to fill in the void, and I do appreciate them, it's however still "too few" and "too young" for them to even properly fill in those necessary voids. Rising World is also still sadly too far back to yet contribute to this void.

I've tried Second Life, I've enjoyed my stay there. I sadly faded out while also stupidly stalking an anime blogging buddy there. Even if I wanted to go back I've lost my account. I was gifted a loli kitsune avatar wanting to get back, I can't now. I flew planes, I visited Ottawa (I think), among other places. Maybe I could try poking around here and there. I've tried playing Second Life and Minecraft back in the day trying to get the buddy back into Minecraft, I feel bad all around. VRChat is where it's at for me. VRChat has everything I've seen Second Life do, and more, and it's VR also. Even if I've been socially evicted from VRChat, and people have moved on, VRChat still feels like home with how much of an impact it made to me and vice-versa.

I'm feeling like you sadly won't see the full potential Rising World can have, it's hard to put into words. Red51 created such a beast of a game (and if he pulls through) can actually topple Medieval Engineers and other games with ease. It already started doing so, even if those games are great having been abandoned by their developers for a few years now. I view Rising World to be so powerful it can topple various games, including various train sims. It could compete with Minecraft. We however need to get to the transportation side almost ASAP. Almost. Red51 noted NPCs so that is where I shall focus my desires hoping Red51 shall be able to fill in voids in that category first, then transportation side.

I don't want to be a pest, I just want voids filled in because nobody else is doing that.

• Hytale still needs to come out. We need proper competition to Minecraft, something Rising World shall be whether it wants to or not. Depending on what Red51 does it can even kick it to the side. I even noted how Red51's train thoughts and plans could potentially put other train games to shame with how sloppy or bloated their games tend to be. Traincraft mod for Minecaft is perfect with how themed and detailed it was. Felt like actual trains. There are games trying to fill in the void, and I do appreciate them, it's however still "too few" and "too young" for them to even properly fill in those necessary voids. Rising World is also still sadly too far back to yet contribute to this void.

Yes it will be competition for Minecraft amongst older players depending on how much promotion for it occurs. Minecraft and Roblox will still hold appeal to younger mob and those who have a nostalgia for it. Too few and too young for sure as we are only on the outer rim of this whole type of Genre.

I've tried Second Life, I've enjoyed my stay there. I sadly faded out while also stupidly stalking an anime blogging buddy there. Even if I wanted to go back I've lost my account. I was gifted a loli kitsune avatar wanting to get back, I can't now. I flew planes, I visited Ottawa (I think), among other places. Maybe I could try poking around here and there. I've tried playing Second Life and Minecraft back in the day trying to get the buddy back into Minecraft, I feel bad all around. VRChat is where it's at for me. VRChat has everything I've seen Second Life do, and more, and it's VR also. Even if I've been socially evicted from VRChat, and people have moved on, VRChat still feels like home with how much of an impact it made to me and vice-versa.

Secondlife/Opensim do have this atmosphere where infatuation can easily occur so have to have good boundaries. We do get attached to certain games but I try to form a variety of friendships amongst different games and social groups.

• Yes it will be competition for Minecraft amongst older players depending on how much promotion for it occurs. Minecraft and Roblox will still hold appeal to younger mob and those who have a nostalgia for it. Too few and too young for sure as we are only on the outer rim of this whole type of Genre.

Minecraft is good for that quick fun, Rising World is for the more detailed fun. I'm here for my more complex fun with PNB, NPCs, transportation, etc.

Basically what Minecraft's Feed the Beast Industrial modpack was with Industrial power, etc. (Hytale needs to release finally).

I tried Roblox, someone tried hacking into my account. It was decent, it however wasn't my thing. It's like Rec Room. I'll stay with my VRChat & Rising World hoping I can eventually mod in my animez.

Secondlife/Opensim do have this atmosphere where infatuation can easily occur so have to have good boundaries. We do get attached to certain games but I try to form a variety of friendships amongst different games and social groups.

Second Life was fun while it lasted which I'll note again. It however became highly corrupted.

I have my main games....

Rising World, Genshin Impact, Azur Lane, Microsoft Flight Sim 2020, VRChat, Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Even started playing American Truck Sim again.

I formed a variety and I met all sorts of people, half of which have their own opinions being all corrupted by the media, or simply lost, or now in their own hangouts. It is what it is, and it's called life. Because of that I'm simply a nomad going from one game to the next.

A nomadic gamer.

• Once again, Red51. This is your forum and I do apologize for hijacking it in certain ways. This is however a very serious issue to where I'm being painfully effected needing an outlet to vent (I agree this isn't the right spot either once mentioned by others). If I go onto Reddit people will censor me (only censorship reigns supreme there). If I go to a political forum I won't be heard. If I go elsewhere I'll be in silence. Here? I agree, also not appropriate. You've been correct ever since you've noted this isn't proper for politics. Sure, I've been gaslit, and etc. Again, I'm well aware this is a gaming forum, and Germans do things differently, and politics doesn't belong on forums, hence I'll move on from such topics. I feel trapped now, and no amount of help lines (Hotlines or therapists) will help me. I simply feel trapped and isolated now. I won't post any more political stuff after this posting. I'll see if there are any slivers of hope anywhere. Youtube comments are 'so-so'. I'll still stop posting about it on this forum from this posting onward....... (I can't even make a proper paragraph, I'm that frustrated over things)

If you want to trash or destroy this thread, then go ahead. Just keep in mind Canada is following in the foot steps of Germany back in 1930's and that I'll be continuously stressing out until something gives into a positive side of things. (If not Germany, then Romania, Serbia, among other politically tarnished nations). This is no laughing matter, and no amount of gaslighting or "coping" will say otherwise. We have a tantruming child of a Prime Minister in Canada and I simply want to raise awareness (not an army) to note how Canada has fallen out of grace thanks to Dictator Trudeau and Dictator Watson seeking power. Even the police are now over-reaching, heavily injuring their locals. I'm well aware everything I'm noting is in vain...... I'm in a bit of distress using Genshin Impact as my coping mechanism. I'm going to give up on posting about such things on this forum. It doesn't belong, as you guys noted. I'll stop here....

The Nazi flag? I've now came across information someone brought it into the protest to show what Canada could become, and it appears we're heading that way. It may have been police agents, or hooligans. The recent news showed a "what if"......

Romania calling out Trudeau's antics.

"He's exactly like a tyrant, a dictator. He's like Ceaușescu in Romania," said Terhes.

--------

I'm basically alarmed. I'm stressed out seeing Canada fall from grace to the point my fellow Canadians (whatever side we may be on) shall never be allowed to enjoy Anime, Rising World, or whatever people themselves enjoy. It's already been hinted at that ever since I grew up. Basically anything which has now been lost, or in the process of being lost in 2020+ onward.

Also, this thread seems to have concluded so I'm posting this as a neutral warning Canada has fallen from grace. That is all. I'll go back posting other threads, though if you see me silent I'm simply observing or trying to hide in a game, or worse. If I don't then I'm probably just in hiding, or whatever. Maybe silence shall be the best thing for awhile......

I'll be quiet now. Maybe. I'm stressing badly over this with how it's going from bad to worse. Again, Red51, I'm sorry but this is a serious issue, I'll agree to wrap this up so I can now vent in silence. You're right, politics doesn't belong on this forum...... Let Rising World be an escapism. Maybe ignorance is bliss in this case, etc, etc.

Trash this thread, I'm done. I'll be lurking though. I'm in heavy amounts of distress...........

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!