Schild Verbot der Einfahrt / Sign No entry

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Hier mal ein Schild - Verbot der Einfahrt. Auch wenn es einfach aussieht, hat es mich relativ viel Zeit gekostet, um

diesen Farbton zu erreichen. Das Straßenschild dürfte die in Deutschland üblichen Maße für Schilder haben, ich sage dürfte, da

ich die Abmessungen aus der Java-Version übernommen habe. Wenn ihr das Schild anklickt und "edit color" bzw. "edit texture" eingebt, seht ihr die verwendeten Farben und Texturen und braucht nicht länger danach zu suchen.

Die Skalierung beim Schild ist Skalierung 0, beim Rohrpfosten und dessen Sockel Skalierung 1.

Auf dem Bild seht ihr links die verwendete Verkehrsrot-Farbe und rechts die Farbe aus Rising World. Ich denke, sie ist sehr ähnlich. Ich war bemüht den standard Rotton #800000 zu erreichen,

einfach weil dieser viel einfacher zu merken ist. ;)

In the picture you can see the German traffic red color used on the left and the color from Rising World on the right. I think she is very similar.

I was striving to receive the standard red #800000 simply because it is much easier to remember.

Here's a sign -prohibiting entry. Well, it looks easy, but it took me quite a bit of time to figure it out, I mean the right color and its texture.

The sign should have the usual dimensions for signs in Germany, I would say should, because I took the dimensions from the Java version.

If you click on the sign and type "edit color" or "edit texture", you'll see the colors and textures used and don't have to search for them any longer. The scaling for the sign is 0, for the tubular post and its socket scaling 1.

• Deirdre

Changed the title of the thread from “Schild-Verbot der Einfahrt / Sign-No entry” to “Schild Verbot der Einfahrt / Sign No entry”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!