Flowers and building

• I start a new map with each update. Usually build in the same spot. I notice placing a resize square block that new flowers was giving the snapping issue to other blocks. One removed the flowers, it snapped without issue. Few blocks had flowers coming through blocks, until the flowers were removed.

Love the flowers, still need to see if sickle can give flower seeds to be moved or planted else where. If no flower seeds, treat them like other seeds. Add some color to our buildings.

• Hmm... unfortunately I couldn't reprodue the snapping issue :wat: You mean the pivot snapping after pressing Enter?

Few blocks had flowers coming through blocks, until the flowers were removed.

Well, unlike grass, plants don't have a specific handling if they're "occluded" by an object - that's a bit tricky because the user could basically resize them or place them detached from terrain... we will take a closer look at that!

Love the flowers, still need to see if sickle can give flower seeds to be moved or planted else where. If no flower seeds, treat them like other seeds. Add some color to our buildings.

Unfortunately there are no flowers seeds in the game yet, but that's a good idea! :thumbup: I will put it on our to-do list ;)

• I did the follow size of blocks...5 2 5. The blocks in grid mode was (up and down) 0.5 1 0.5 not sure why. With the flowers would snap at 1 or the upper 0.5, once the flowers removed it snapped to other blocks. Collusion for blocks and flowers.

• That's weird... basically the flowers should not interfere with block placement :thinking: Or do you mean the bigger flowers, like the monstera or aloe vera? They indeed have a collision shape.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!