Inventory bug

• Just encountered an issue whereby it wasn't possible to drag an item in the inventory to another slot or the hotbar/quickbar. Each time I tried to drag an item it registered as a click and the item was transferred to the hotbar slot selected before the inventory was opened. Similarly, trying to drag items from the hotbar transferred them to inventory immediately. I restarted the game as a sanity check and dragging worked as expected - I think the PLayer-prev.log might be the log you need?

• Hmm... hard to tell what was causing this :thinking: If you hold shift when clicking on an item in inventory, it automatically moves the item to the next free hotbar slot. Maybe the game still considered the shift key pressed for some reason? If this happen again, please try to tap shift once to see if it works then.

• Hmm... hard to tell what was causing this :thinking: If you hold shift when clicking on an item in inventory, it automatically moves the item to the next free hotbar slot. Maybe the game still considered the shift key pressed for some reason? If this happen again, please try to tap shift once to see if it works then.

OK will do.... I wonder if this could somehow be related to the crash I reported in the other thread which I think happened in the inventory or crafting window?

• OK will do.... I wonder if this could somehow be related to the crash I reported in the other thread which I think happened in the inventory or crafting window?

If this is related to the crash, this could be related to Unitys new input system :thinking: There are still lots of issues with Unitys new input system, and we have been thinking about switching back to their old input system (which is still used by the majority of games out there)... But it's unclear if the crash is really related to this issue^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!