Additional claim owners sometimes disappear

• Small bug with the area protection system. It seems that sometimes when I add additional people with permissions on a protected area that they sometimes disappear from the claim after logging out or a server restart, and only the first person added to the claim is kept.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• Oh, that's weird :wat: So after adding a player, it first works, but stops working after a server restart (or if the player disconnects)? Do you maybe have a server log you could send me via PM?

• Oh, that's weird :wat: So after adding a player, it first works, but stops working after a server restart (or if the player disconnects)? Do you maybe have a server log you could send me via PM?

That seems to be what's happening. I've had one player disappear twice from a couple of claims, but the first person added is always retained. Another player or two have been removed once but seem to stick the second time adding them back. Only on claims with multiple people added to the permissions.

I'll send you our last two logs...not sure how it would appear in the logs.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• Thanks a lot for the logs! I can confirm that the server could not save the permissions properly (there is an SQL constraint exception) :wat: This indeed causes the area to have the player data during the session, but it isn't properly stored in the database... this is definitely a bug :monocle:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!