wicker texture

• i didn't see anything quite like it in-game already, and woven wood would be very difficult to manufacture, so how about a texture for it?

like this, for baskets and furniture!

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• https://forum.rising-world.net/thread/10249-segelschiff-sailing-ship/

In diesem Schiff findest du einen Flechtkorb mit Deckel der genau so aussieht. Besteht allerdings aus ca. 5000 Bauelementen!

Meine Grafikkarte & ich würden sich also auch darüber freuen. :lol: :thumbup:

In this ship you will find a wicker basket with lid that looks exactly like this. However, it consists of about 5000 components!

My graphics card & I would also be happy about it. :lol: :thumbup:

• the link doesn't work for me, but i believe it!

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!