Glass Transparency bug?

• yeah, i know it's been posted about over on steam and i've talked to red about the general issues with glass not showing other glass before, so i assume he knows about this too. something to do about there being checks for objects behind glass all the time that make it very expensive to have it show properly.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Actually light is supposed to pass through glass, but unfortunately fire and flames are not visible if they're behind a glass pane... this is a bug which will be fixed with the next update :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!