Things to do during update waits

• Well, how about something on a more "wholesome" or "casual" level of a topic? Things we do while waiting for Rising World to update........ Seeing people having the same mindset at the thread title so I'm posting it here........

---------------

As for myself? The following.

- Genshin Impact

(on and off; Currently not playing thanks to being sick, burnt out, and just frustrated with many things.)

- Azur Lane:

Playing this game on the daily.

- Anime viewing at night

- Microsoft Flight Simulator

(especially when flying planes in Canadian theme or of Canadian origin. Just relaxing flights around Japan in real time with how it's always dark in my time-zone. Where I land is where I fly from.)

(The more Canadian things I find the happier I get. I wish game developers weren't so genuinely afraid (even phobic) towards Canadians. Having to connect with my Canadian identity via Microsoft Flight Simulator. Every game developer is making every excuse under the sun not to do anything when they clearly have the talent and time to do so. Twats. I'm happy I can happily fly around in a DHC-4 Caribou, on top of CF-18, Twin Otter aircraft, among others. I wish WW2 developers and others knew this simple charm to make their game more friendly and homely. They always have something fake to prove causing their game to suffer.)

- Planning my Trip to Japan:

(Still finalizing everything. Booking hotels, cleaning up some voids, and getting things ready. Something is going to get screwed up.)

(Mount Fuji behind the wing........)

- Working:

Working tons of hours to make sure I have everything covered, to which it leads to the below.......

- Getting sick:

Stupid cold... I caught a cold, constantly stressed. Finally got rid of the main part of it a few days in last week (since Friday) leading into week #2 with the remains. I was fairly close to getting rid of it with it rebounding back. I'm even pissed off with forum trolls and talking heads in this community. Even people pretending to laugh trying to save face when they're broken themselves.

- Updating my blog and Youtube with travel videos from my Vancouver trip back in Summer.......

Among other things......... Jumping around a lot, even playing games from DLSite.com, among other indie games on my Steam Deck on and off. My patience has been low.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!