error when loading world (518 Mafia server)

• hey guys i am the guy building the big black tower lol anyway i just cannot get back in, i frist had problems with not been able to mine rock, and i would try to log out and in, when logging back in it put me back and anything i had done was removed a real bummer because i spent like a hour or two and completed all sides of the tower then only to have all my work gone grrrr anyway just letting you know of the problems im having.

ok guys i got in but now just keep getting an error Com.jme3.network.kernel.ConnectorException:Error Reading From connection to:/67.242.83.152:4259

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited once, last by yahgiggle ().

• I like your tower! There has been a few issues with the server here and there, and I'm sure LeftoverJay is working to correct what he can. I have run across that error a few times. Just keep on trying to get in and finish that tower up then create another! :)

Hey Leftoverjay is there a better way to reach you if we need a server restart? I signed up on your website, but I can't post anything.

• WTF not only is the game buggy this forum is too i did a big reply clicked submit and it vanished just like all my work on the tower keeps doing grrrrrrrrrrrr ill finsh that tower when the save block problems are fixed till then im sick of redoing the same wall over and over and over and over

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • @HansWurst considering i used to host my own forums you would hope i would also know how to use it lol trust me i hit submit and my post vanished, and with the game been in alpha i know this and i am not saying the game is rubbish i was just saying i will try back later when some of the problems are sorted i will be keeping a close eye on this game as i feel it has potential to become a big hit.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!