Help getting plugins for new version

• Hello, it has been a long time since I set up my plugins for the old version and I don't remember how to do it so I can add them to the new. Most important for me is to be able to claim territories. Can someone please explain to me how to do it?

I know where to find D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\_New Version\Plugins

Do I just drag & drop plugins there? If so, can you please tell me where to find the one that sets claim areas? Thank you!

• Basically this works like in the Java version, i.e. you extract plugins in the "Plugins" folder in the game directory ;) So you basically just extract the plugin folder from the zip file. If the plugin is not shipped inside a folder (i.e. if there is only a .jar file), you have to create a subfolder for it manually.

If so, can you please tell me where to find the one that sets claim areas? Thank you!

There is a built-in area protection in the game (accessible in creative mode via F9), but unfortunately self-claim isn't implemented yet (so admins have to set up and assign areas manually)...

The only protection plugin out there atm is this one: https://forum.rising-world.net/thread/12664

To install it, create a new folder called "WorldProtection" in the "Plugins" folder and extract the "WorldProtection.jar" from the zip file there ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!