Posts by Batta

If it is a dedicated server it is found in the server directory as server properties file. Edit the Admins with your UID from Steam or the one you bought with the Game. This will set you to ADMIN. I use Notepad to read and edit and just save. Do not save as or use a rich text word file editor like MS Word. If it is on some other commercial server that is about the same but you have to FTP to access the file.

You can also hit tilde (key to left of 1 on querty keyboard) then type makeadmin

Thank you! I don't have the server file in my folder, though it is a dedicated server. Also...where can I find my UID?

I'm struggling to change settings so that my wilderness areas aren't all locked by default. When I click /wp to bring up the admin tool, I'm not able to change any of the presets, just the number of points per hour. Can someone help me figure this out, please?

EDIT: This is my Singleplayer game

Hello, it has been a long time since I set up my plugins for the old version and I don't remember how to do it so I can add them to the new. Most important for me is to be able to claim territories. Can someone please explain to me how to do it?

I know where to find D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\_New Version\Plugins

Do I just drag & drop plugins there? If so, can you please tell me where to find the one that sets claim areas? Thank you!

I'm using a good gaming computer with high speed internet, but the demo is completely unplayable for me due to lag and extreme blurring every time I move my head. When I hold still, the scenery is beautiful, but I'm getting worried that I'll no longer be able to play this game at all once the new version is the only one available. This is the only game that I'm having this issue with.

Also...are we supposed to be able to access our inventory in the demo? Or craft anything at all, such as a workbench or a campfire? If so, I'm unclear how to access them in this version.

I will report him on here for falsely accusing me of 'harassment;'.

You can't report someone for accusing you of harassment if they did it privately, only if they publicly declared it. But possibly they found you confrontational when the Admin was trying to tell you something? Or did you do anything that irritated other players and made them feel harassed, possibly in chats? I've had players deliberately mine from the side to enter my tunnels, fly into my settlement's locked areas, take a horse that I had dismounted just long enough to get a drink, "jokingly" follow me around on a PvE hitting me with a sword constantly, grab up every single resource in an area so that players with new settlements had to move on, and so on. Any of these might be considered harassment by some Admins, even though none is strictly against the rules of the game overall. But if it makes other players' gaming a bummer so that they want to move on, it could be considered harassment. It's not very likely that the Admin randomly banned you. Maybe instead of threatening to report them, try to find out what bothered them enough to ban you, and then stop doing that. Just trying to help you understand, so I hope you take it that way.

As long as they remain free. Part of the cool thing about Rising World is that players freely share blueprints.

It would be great if you could make the archer bandits a separate category for Admins to configure. I'd just keep them off my server, since they can kill from really far away. Tonight I was on a server where it's really hard to find things, finally got mats for a saddle, got a horse, and immediately it got killed by an archer bandit that just barely rendered. The archer was still way too far away for me to defend myself, and it killed my horse in one arrow. :-( So if we could configure them out, that would suit me for my own server.

PS - Almost every time I've gotten killed, it's been by archers, btw. Lol