WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

• add your userid to the server config file Server_Admins=yourUserIdHere

or you can click in the server console while logged in and type makeadmin yourname

Last question... I promise....... on the server when I make that change as admin the change applies to the server and everyone playing on it.......

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• Last question... I promise....... on the server when I make that change as admin the change applies to the server and everyone playing on it.......

you should already be an admin under the permissions file , but then in game you may also need to type makeadmin runandhidegamer <----- only you will become an admin and only you or anyone else you add as a admin can change the settings under Admin tools,, non admin players can only use Player tools, and those tools are for each area they own, so they can set permissions for each area,

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Have Hit and Destroy Terrain on now.....working well.

One player said to me a few hours ago that he was not able to kill animals in areas that he did not own. Asked him to test that again now that I updated the terrain to be hittable.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Have Hit and Destroy Terrain on now.....working well.

One player said to me a few hours ago that he was not able to kill animals in areas that he did not own. Asked him to test that again now that I updated the terrain to be hittable.

For animals you need to change the animals setting for trees the tree setting and so on oO

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Bump

Version 3.3

Fixed some bugs

Added B key Menu

Added blueprint placement tracking - type /list in chat for the placed blueprints -- only shows new blueprints - you can teleport to each BP area

Added Block placement info -- you can now find out who placed unknown blocks in unwanted areas, type in chat /blockinfo to turn block info on and off then hit the block once to show its info

Added Horse ownership --- place a saddle onto a horse to become its owner, once you own the horse you can left mouse click for control options

Added some Pets, Fox, cow, chicken, sheep, goat, lion, bear, pig, dummy --- right click them to see what food they like, find food and then hold it in your hand and right click to feed them, keep feeding till they become your pet, dummys need 1x gold ingot, once you own a pet or become friends with a dummy you can left click on them for options

added lock option for admins, lock locks all areas down back to default settings

Added Admin tools menu - - Admins can use Admin tools to set all permissions for the unclaimed area

Added Player tools Players can now set permissions for each area they own, to set permissions stand inside the area you want to change its permissions for, then hit the b key and click open panel, click player tools and toggle each permission on or off.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanks for doing this Yahgiggle. One question before I install and try it out. Does this routine interfere with areas that are already set up on the server to protect Admin structures?

This works with RW areas so they are unaffected, or if your question is for areas already made using older versions, then again yes its backwards compatible

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • FYI. If I am in GM 1 Creative Mode and I try to remove some rocks, I get a constant error message that I cannot remove Rock from this area and then the rock is removed every time I click. This is an area that was created by myself prior to installing the Plug in. I have to be in Creative mode (GM 1 F5) to remove in this area created prior to the installs.

• FYI. If I am in GM 1 Creative Mode and I try to remove some rocks, I get a constant error message that I cannot remove Rock from this area and then the rock is removed every time I click. This is an area that was created by myself prior to installing the Plug in. I have to be in Creative mode (GM 1 F5) to remove in this area created prior to the installs.

I'll look into this, thanks

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Bump

Version 3.4

• More bug fix's
    • Added Blueprint distance limiter - players cannot place blueprints far away - they now need to be 5 or less blocks away
    • Added Blueprint cost - each blueprint will now cost points much like the areas do, ATM each part of the blueprint costs 1 point, so if you have a blueprint with 5000 parts that will cost 5000 points, if you do not have 5000 points you cannot place the blueprint

Note: i will add a way for admins to adjust the distance and price in an upcoming update

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • On my server I have allowed people to cut down trees when they are outside their area.... what I see is when they pick up the timber messages appear in white on the left side saying they need to own the land to do that...but they can still pick up the wood.

A message for each piece of wood they pick up.... can the messages not display if the area is unlocked allowing people to do things outside of their areas.

Modded Rising World 2024

• On my server I have allowed people to cut down trees when they are outside their area.... what I see is when they pick up the timber messages appear in white on the left side saying they need to own the land to do that...but they can still pick up the wood.

A message for each piece of wood they pick up.... can the messages not display if the area is unlocked allowing people to do things outside of their areas.

I think from the top of my head you also have to allow remove tree or something like that in the same admin tools menu, this should stop the message, but if not let me know

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I think from the top of my head you also have to allow remove tree or something like that in the same admin tools menu, this should stop the message, but if not let me know

I have tree destroy turned on , Tree Hit on and Tree Remove all set to ON

Modded Rising World 2024

• I'm struggling to change settings so that my wilderness areas aren't all locked by default. When I click /wp to bring up the admin tool, I'm not able to change any of the presets, just the number of points per hour. Can someone help me figure this out, please?

EDIT: This is my Singleplayer game

• I'm struggling to change settings so that my wilderness areas aren't all locked by default. When I click /wp to bring up the admin tool, I'm not able to change any of the presets, just the number of points per hour. Can someone help me figure this out, please?

EDIT: This is my Singleplayer game

You need to click admin tools, this will open the control for unclaimed areas, if admin tools won't open then you need to add yourself as a admin.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • If it is a dedicated server it is found in the server directory as server properties file. Edit the Admins with your UID from Steam or the one you bought with the Game. This will set you to ADMIN. I use Notepad to read and edit and just save. Do not save as or use a rich text word file editor like MS Word. If it is on some other commercial server that is about the same but you have to FTP to access the file.

You can also hit tilde (key to left of 1 on querty keyboard) then type makeadmin

• If it is a dedicated server it is found in the server directory as server properties file. Edit the Admins with your UID from Steam or the one you bought with the Game. This will set you to ADMIN. I use Notepad to read and edit and just save. Do not save as or use a rich text word file editor like MS Word. If it is on some other commercial server that is about the same but you have to FTP to access the file.

You can also hit tilde (key to left of 1 on querty keyboard) then type makeadmin

Thank you! I don't have the server file in my folder, though it is a dedicated server. Also...where can I find my UID?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!