- Added the ability to claim Areas ATM use the (B)Key this is temporary
- Added points system, This gives 1 point for every minute of playtime, this will be used as a way to acquire the right to claim a unclaimed plot.
- Added a way to view your claimed area when joining a game and when claiming a new plot, you can view the area, the view lasts for 60sec then the areas are hidden,
- Added points and area owner labels, they are onscreen left bottom side
- To claim an Area now costs points, for every minute the player earns 1 point, you need 10 points to claim an area
- Added permissions to stop players from doing anything outside there own areas, ATM the whole world is protected, (you can only build or do anything in your own areas) - because it takes ten minutes to get enough points to claim a area, most users who grief your sever will simply give up and will leave, but this could also cause some players who want to build and stay to also leave, unfortunately.
- Fixed the problem with Construction getting placed or smashed due to no cancel event for Construction
- Fixed the cost deduction for plots been only 2 points when it should have been 10 Points
- Started work on the User settings UI, to open it up type (/wp) in the chat, to exit, click the exit icon top right corner
- added area names and a way to name each area in the settings UI panel -- you need to be inside the area you want to name, then open the settings UI enter the name next to Area name and click the Area Name button to update the area with its new name. Note this needs a database delete to work
- Added a delete option in the Settings UI, again open the UI when inside the area you want to Delete and click the Delete button
- Bug fix
- Added Show and Hide Areas Button to the User Settings Menu, when you click show areas, your own areas are green and everyone else's will show in red
- Added both add and remove friends option, the friend needs to be logged in ATM to add or remove them, this will change
- Added compatibility with the current built in protection, these areas are called Admin areas, all admin areas override WP permissions, this means you can set areas using the built in protection with what ever permissions you wish, example, you could make a community area where any user can do anything you set the permissions for.
- Bug fix's - should be more stable now.
- Admin's can now delete any claimed area.
- The cost of plots increases each time the player buys an area.
- Fixed some typo's
- Added Area Creation Date to the main panel
- Added Last Player Online Date to the main panel
- Fixed the Area count not updating when deleting an Area
- Added user off line number of days flag, in the panel, this information change's color, 0 to 30 days is green, 30 to 60 days is blue, 60 + days should be red
- Updated the panel look
- Fixed a small bug with the points system, it was still giving points to users off line oO
- Updated the user information Order - makes more sense now -- user points at top - area info below
- Added Town Areas, Town Areas are nonprotected areas that are also the same size as player areas, Only admins can place town areas, Use the (N) Key to place the area, but be warned if a town area is hard up to a players area, a player maybe able to reach into the protected area and do damage if anything is built too close to the Unprotected Town area, When clicking Show Areas, Town Areas are Shown all in white.
- Added lock or unlock option for area, locked = owner and friends only (default), Unlocked = This area fully unlocked
- Added Doors locked or unlocked, all Doors in a given area become unlocked or locked
- Added Chest locked or unlocked, all Chests in a given area become unlocked or locked
- All town Areas also now have locked or unlock, Admins can set Any area locked or unlocked including Player areas, the default for all town and player areas is locked
- Players can now send points to each other
- Admins can send unlimited points to other players
- Players can now preview areas, to preview areas click the view areas button in the main panel, then start walking around, each preview area will show up with a white border, once finished go back to the main panel and click hide areas.
- All players can now take food from all non claimed area's, this includes Apples and such from trees, but they cannot cut trees down.
- Admins can now rename any area, including town areas
- PVP on or Off now added to the main user Panel, default is off, to know if areas are PVP areas the area name shows RED, if the PVP is off the name is GREEN for pvp on, Note: The server may need to turn on PVP for this to work.
- GUI Improvements
- More GUI Improvements
- More GUI Improvements
- Added Admin Control Panel
- Added the setting for admins to adjust points earned per minute
- Added the setting for admins to adjust the increase rate of the cost of areas, Note: this wont stop the price of areas going up, but can increase or decrease the rate of the price rise.
- Added the option for admins to delete all areas that one player may have placed, good for abandoned areas or players who spam areas all over the place.
- Added auto name fill in, to the text fields hit (Next for the Next Username) or type it in
- Fixed some spelling errors
- started backend code for more unprotected area options, these will be able to be set by admins
- Bug fix, null error for line 3445
- Removed error message bug
- Added options for admins to turn on or off some of the permissions for unclaimed areas, (Note More Options will be added)
- Added full Admin rights to all events, for testing without these rights, goto the admin tools section and select Admin Rights On or Off
- Updated the paint event, should now stop players from painting in any area
- Coded a stop for players placing items or building outside there own area from inside there area
- Updated all the construction events
- Removed Some of the Chat Messages
- Updated RW Admin Areas, Admin areas now also show the name and work more reliable
- Updated add friend code, can now also add off line friends as long as they have at lest connected once to the server.
- Fixed the wrong info showing on loading into the game
- Fixed a bug that was stopping friends form doing anything inside an area that they got added too
About sending points
To send points to another player first both players must be online, then open the /wp panel, enter the name of the player in the name here text area, then you can change the amount from 10 to what ever in the amount entry text area, you must have the points to send, if you don't have enough points you cannot send the points, points can take upto 1 minute to update, when sending points you will receive the friends total of points, this allows you to see there points increase
setup user permissions for protected claimed areas, (stop others other than the owner doing anything inside there area) Set the points system to stop users claiming plots if they do not have any points (points will be removed each time the player uses some) Start work on a Admin control Panel (Admins will be able to remove any plot or anything inside a plot, and all other settings) Start work on a user Control panel (Owners will be able to add and remove friends, change the name of each plot) Plot name label, and a way to name each plot Add view areas and hide areas option Add options for PVP or PVE if possible.
- Add a way to toggle on and off the screen information.
Allow players to trade points - Also Admins to give points to any player. add the date to each area when it was claime d --- to help Admins--- also add last time player was online --- maybe red flag type warnings --- Add Town Naming Area option for Admins town areas Add preview option
- Add word filter (Admin Tools)
Ok Guys i have some free time while i wait for the API to get updated, so i can do more stuff needed to my other plugins, so on request by another player, i have decided to start redoing my WorldProtection plugin for Unity,
ill be doing this plugin from scratch,
So does any of you want to see any type of changes or requests for this new version ?
feel free to comment now before its too late