WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

• Ok Guys i have started work on a Admin Tools panel, but i need your help with what is needed in this panel

Please add a request and if its possible ill add it to the todo list.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Ok Guys i have started work on a Admin Tools panel, but i need your help with what is needed in this panel

Please add a request and if its possible ill add it to the todo list.

• Settings to allow all unclaimed areas to be modified, i.e. tree chopping, mining, hunting, harvesting food, building. There should be similar settings for the town areas.
    • Ability to transfer ownership of claims and ability to add friends to other player's claims.
    • Settings to change the amount of points earned per minute of playtime, and/or how many additional points each claim costs. Maybe a setting for default starting points.
    • Maybe a way to view a list of claims where the owner has not logged on in 30/60/90+ days and ability to teleport to them/delete them.
    • Similarly, maybe a way to enter a player's name and see a list of all the areas they've claimed and ability to teleport to them.

There's also still a "Not clamed" typo on unclaimed areas that should be "Unclaimed". Also on the menu buttons, "Show Area's" and "Hide Area's" should just be "Show Areas" and "Hide Areas".

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• When I create a town area and go to rename it and unlock the area, chests and doors, I get an error and my selections don't take hold.

My bad, I am able to rename the areas and unlock the fields, it's when I try to give back the players area points they lost is when the error occurs.

• When I create a town area and go to rename it and unlock the area, chests and doors, I get an error and my selections don't take hold.

My bad, I am able to rename the areas and unlock the fields, it's when I try to give back the players area points they lost is when the error occurs.

sorry so what is going on, when you try to give back points the area is lost or unnamed or something ??

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Everything works great except for when you try to give area points to a player. It gives an error and doesn't give the points. Not sure how to take a screen shot of the error.

Otherwise, nothing else is affected by it.

• Ok... I'm an idiot, I was hitting the next button instead of the give points button. Other than an error showing up which like you said, doesn't interfere with anything, your plugin works perfectly. I would also like to thank you for sharing your work with the community. If you have a way to receive donations, please share that as well.

• Ok... I'm an idiot, I was hitting the next button instead of the give points button. Other than an error showing up which like you said, doesn't interfere with anything, your plugin works perfectly. I would also like to thank you for sharing your work with the community. If you have a way to receive donations, please share that as well.

oh yes hitting the right button also helps :crazy:, i do the plugins because i enjoy users been able to use them, no donation needed. but thankyou for the offer anyway.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Since your last update, our area points needed to purchase our next plot, totals the number of plots we own. If we own 14 plots, we need 14 points to purchase the next plot. Is this adjustable in the settings?

• Yes, indeed it is in the settings. However, I did like the way you had it set before (doubling the number of points needed) but this should work just as well.

• Yes, indeed it is in the settings. However, I did like the way you had it set before (doubling the number of points needed) but this should work just as well.

it never doubled the amount needed before, after the second lot the price went up by the amount of plots + 20, now the setting allows the admin to do the price increase at just the amount of plots so if you own 20 plots then next plot would cost 20, by doing 1 and so on, so if you set the price increase to 20 it should = 400 if you have 21 lots it be 420, so the price works by multiplying the plots by the price increase adjustment, also by adjusted the points earn the higher price's become more affordable, but also more easy for some users to spam unwanted plots everywhere, this is why the admin can also delete all areas one user may have placed without going to every single area and removing it.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Ahhh, been wracking my brain out trying to figure out the math. That was the one thing I didn't factor in. Thank you for always being so prompt answering our silly questions.

• Will we soon have a new version to repair the damage from the RW 0.6.7 update?

What damage ? Everything still works fine ?

It seems other plugins are stopping my plugins loading, uninstall them and my plugins will work fine.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Hi Yahgiggle,

There's still some bugs that need to be fixed:

1. Chat is spammed with a message every time a player interacts with an object.

2. It's possible to paint things in other people's claims.

3. Admins don't have full permission in other people's claims for things like terrain modifications/placing plants/etc.

4. Allowing mining and chopping trees in unclaimed areas still doesn't seem to work.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• ill remove any messages in chat with the next update
    • ill update the painting problem if possible that was a API limitation before that maybe fixed now
    • yes ill add full rights for admins too
    • Chopping trees in unclaimed areas is set in the Admin tools area, but ATM you cannot set mining permissions, however you can also set the surface rocks like ore and such permission in the Admin tools area.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!