WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

• However, this is a big area (as many players areas are on his servers) and so far I've only been able to make 6 claims, which only cover one full house, part of another house and a farm plot. With the points going up each time (think its now 120 to the next claim) this is going to take a very long time.

i believe yahgiggle mentioned adding a way for admins to give points in the future. for the time being the owner of the server can download db browser for sqlite. open the database in write mode(database.db in the plugin/worldname folder) and go to the points table and add points to the points column. then file/write changes. but, i cannot stress this enough backup the database first!

• Soon the admin will be able to give points to players, this will solve this exact problem, I'll do the code for that next, I have another update that I'm almost finished, this gives players the ability to unlock there areas or just the opening of doors or cheasts, well the update already works but I need to do some finishing touches, but I'm tired so I'm off to bed lol, you will need to wait till tomorrow 😜

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Soon the admin will be able to give points to players, this will solve this exact problem, I'll do the code for that next, I have another update that I'm almost finished, this gives players the ability to unlock there areas or just the opening of doors or cheasts, well the update already works but I need to do some finishing touches, but I'm tired so I'm off to bed lol, you will need to wait till tomorrow 😜

Brilliant!!! Thanks for all your hard work :)

Oh, and is there a way to preview the claim before placing? Just so that you don't end up, like me, with a claim only a couple of blocks above ground but the rest below where you are standing? So that to build a home you need two claims in the same place!!!

Thanks.

• the problem with the areas are that WP is set up for the chunks the game has.if the land is at an elevation that has the ground lvl at the top of the chunk you will need to have a second area to cover it. yahgiggle did it this way so that no areas can overlap. The only areas that will overlap are with the default area protection and that is only around the edges of the admin area, as it is called rt now, and the permissions from the admin area will override the permissions from WP in the overlapping areas.

• the problem with the areas are that WP is set up for the chunks the game has.if the land is at an elevation that has the ground lvl at the top of the chunk you will need to have a second area to cover it. yahgiggle did it this way so that no areas can overlap. The only areas that will overlap are with the default area protection and that is only around the edges of the admin area, as it is called rt now, and the permissions from the admin area will override the permissions from WP in the overlapping areas.

Yes I understand that, but if you can't see the game chunks (I can't), then there is no way to know where the area will be when you claim.... so, it would be nice if you could see a preview of it before claiming...

• Brilliant!!! Thanks for all your hard work :)

Oh, and is there a way to preview the claim before placing? Just so that you don't end up, like me, with a claim only a couple of blocks above ground but the rest below where you are standing? So that to build a home you need two claims in the same place!!!

Thanks.

A preview option is definitely possible, I'll add this to the list

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanks again so much yahgiggle. This is turning into a much better and more flexible protection plugin than the old java version. ^^

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• I think the default ones are fine. I usually subscribe to the idea that simpler is better, though I do like the spacing and reordering of the buttons in your screenshot.

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!