Train - Yura Train theme

• This is a simplified "museum" version of a train I was shown in Yura, Japan (near Maizuru) all white, intending to be covered with Yura from Kantai Collection. It's my own improvised take on the train.

---

Note:
    This request is still active for anyone wise, friendly, or helpful enough to convert the model provided into the theme shown in the thread:
    [Request] Static Train - Yura Theme

---

I was hoping people would help me out, instead having to do so myself. I tried my best, even fully aware it's not the best, it's however something. I admire viewing it every time I walk by it. It has a lovely morale-boosting effect in my world, and I love it for that. I admire the "museum" presence it has in my world, hoping to share it with my Japanese buddies, and those who are open-minded. It's simple, it's referenced to it's real-world counterpart, and even from memory of when I traveled on Tango operated trains.

When I visited the area locally the locals (in Yura) happily showed me their massive Yura shrine, even proudly gifting me a Yura photo (train on a bridge in Yura theme), and guided me to a Yura shrine dedicated to Kantai Collection. I respect that, and cherish that moment. This build could also be considered a small "tribute" to the Japanese in Yura (and eventually Kure) as thanks for their hospitality. Both a memento of my trip there, and to pay my respects to Yura in her ship & shipgirl form.

I'm aware the "train" doesn't have wheels. I'll upload other versions of the train as time goes by. Better seating, detailed faux-wheels, etc. There may be a total of 5 Versions, depending on what Red51 even updates the game with. Better seating, driving area, actual coin/ticket machines, etc. Whatever I'm provided I shall fix my monument with, vanilla or plugin wise. Whatever I'm provided I'll smooth it out when able.

-----------

Yura Themed Train:

- Survival Version - V1

Yura-Train1_1688439349.blueprint

(Need to remove the roadway attached to it)

- Creative Mode cleaned up

Yura-Train_V02_1688440237.blueprint

(Roadway has been removed, seats have been completed in creative mode)

----------

- Screenshots:

(Decals accidentally leak into the interior, yet kept it for atmosphere.)

----

Reference:

(Image Source)

Not accurate? Mostly accurate, if with flaws. Hence, why I asked for assistance. If people are able to help me out, please help me out by viewing my request thread containing a model.

To-Do List:

- Needing to add more detailing on both ends (wipers & mirrors)

- Faux-Wheels

- Fix seating spacing, and style.

- Roofing detailing

- Potential train noises.

- Smoothing out corners at a later date.

- Mini-museum building next to train (separate blueprint).

(I won't go higher than Version 5 in blueprints)

---------

Required images:

This is supposed to be a Yura-themed Train, hence the Yura images. Please place them on the very front, the sides, and wherever you deem appropriate. I sadly do not have access to the images used on the train, thus the Danbooru link.

Please use an ad-blocker for viewing Danbooru. Also, NSFW. You've been warned:

- Yura category:

https://danbooru.donmai.us/pos…=yura_%28kancolle%29+&z=5

1) https://danbooru.donmai.us/pos…902?q=yura_%28kancolle%29
    2) https://danbooru.donmai.us/pos…251?q=yura_%28kancolle%29
    3) https://danbooru.donmai.us/pos…223?q=yura_%28kancolle%29
    4) https://danbooru.donmai.us/pos…990?q=yura_%28kancolle%29

(Please add 'Maizuru' in red on the bottom of the front two headlights in text form on both ends; View image section above for reference.)

(The four above images are the ones I've used. I shall be further decorating the Yura themed train on my end; This build is to be treated as a museum piece.)

---------

Disclaimer:

If people decide to be genuinely kind again I'm willing to converse with people again. The more honest you are, the better it is for everybody, INCLUDING yourselves. ;) If people (in general) are genuine in assisting me then I'm all ears in listening. Even willing to accept "donation" (plugin's or blueprints) to improve on this train museum piece for mine and other people's worlds. This also goes for images actually on the train, I'm willing to share those if they're openly provided and "public" shared. Pixiv & Danbooru has to be your sources of images, for now.

I'm aware the "train" doesn't have wheels, I'll upload other versions of the train as time goes by. Better seating, detailed faux-wheels, etc. There may be a total of 5 Versions, depending on what Red51 even updates the game with. Better seating, driving area, actual coin/ticket machines, etc. Whatever I'm provided I shall fix my monument with, vanilla or plugin wise. Whatever I'm provided I'll smooth it out when able.

You still have a lot to do with curves. Take a look at the construction mechanics. (Pivot points + rotate/ upsize + downsize).

Deformable round components are also available.

You can do that without having to wait for updates.

Tschak - Wenn ich gewusst hätte, was die alles damit in die Massen tragen :| Werdet Euch klar, was Ihr wirklich wollt und ändert gegebenenfalls Euer Leben ^^
    Schnellhilfe / quick help alt / old

• Cleaned up my first posting of certain disclaimers. I'll keep editing the main post with each alterations I do.

You still have a lot to do with curves. Take a look at the construction mechanics. (Pivot points + rotate/ upsize + downsize).

Deformable round components are also available.

You can do that without having to wait for updates.

This is why I asked for help. Nobody wanted to help me so I had to do things hastily. I'll do what I can, when able, even correcting things whenever I see the flaws. I'm sure I can do what you've noted, and I thank you for the pointers. I hope someone is willing to actively help me out. Sorry if I sound passive-aggressive. I'm trying to be polite while being spread thin on many things.

I'll add the wheels whenever I can, fix the seating issues, etc. Certain stuff still requires updates. I can't go back to mend certain issues, they're hard-placed now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!