QoL Additions

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • Scratched off auto-walk & Run because Red51 thankfully implemented that after a frustratingly long amount of time. Respect to Red51 on that. Going to make a new post to make note of what RIsing World feels like it needs for QoL additions.

- Autowalk & Run: (scratched off)

- Wool & Yarn Automation: Still needed, and of high priority. Helper NPCs, NPC Companions, and automation is necessary.

- Maps on Mounts & Vehicles: Strongly needed, especially without interrupting the functions of the mount or vehicles.

- Bigger Land Modifier Vehicles: Needed for the previous biome update creating heavily rough terrain.

- Necessary 'Rising World SDK' Tool-kit: Highly necessary, especially to import external models, VRChat & Tower Unite manner. To even allow you to easily import any humanoid model as their own NPCs with default animations.

- Boats, mounts & Vehicles (multi-seat): Give various boats, mounts, and vehicles multiple seats to allow friends & NPCs to sit on them.

- Vanilla Elevator & Escalators: For those who can't use plugins, or refuse to gain missing plugin errors, can simply use vanilla elevators and escalators to do their tasks. Plugin is nice, a vanilla variant would still be necessary.

- Merchant Stalls: Help localize, summon, and trade with merchants. They should come and go as they please, though they should be found there, once the time is ready to have them. View 'Dragon Quest Builder' game for this QoL tip.

- RVs and Campers (Livable Boat): Once vehicles are ready we should have campers and RVs to allow us to move around and store things on the move. A secondary option would be to have a similar option for boats. Have mini house boats, etc. I'm sure this is planned, I'm still noting it.

----------------------------

After having been abused by people who don't actually play Rising World, but are only here to spread fake political drivel, I have new QoL suggestions to make note of, those of which I hope find their way into the game.

- Hedges: We seriously need some sort of hedges to beautify areas. A more natural fencing area would be helpful, especially, and hopefully to keep bandits at bay in a more resource-friendly manner. Let's hope they don't jump over edges.

- Garden Update: Tied to hedges, we need a 'Garden update' to provide us flowers, shrubs, hedges, and anything gardening related to beautify areas. Both for decoration and for privacy and protection using nature itself as a decorative shield. Various builds are left unfinished needing some sort of garden addition, both in and outside.

- Cherry Trees, Red trees, & non-green trees: Basically any other tree type, ones which aren't green, would be highly welcomed. Locally, in Ottawa, we have trees which go red & brown in spring, and then stay various shades of brown throughout summer and fall. Having those trees would be pleasing. (Brandywine Red Maple, or https://www.ecologyottawa.ca/nativetreeguide for ideas). This suggestion is low on the list, though would highly favour Cherry trees.

- Fishing - Rods & Nets: I'm aware we'll have our fishing rods back, though it would also be neat to allow fishing nets (of the hand-carrying variety) to catch whatever fish can be caught by a person. Some could be attached to boats, or Lobster cages with a buoy, etc.

- Grinder: Have the ability to actually hold onto the grinder to then automatically, in combination with auto-walk, walk in circles without touching the keyboard or mouse. Still have the option to pick up your crushed items the manual way (once detached), or like the furnace, pick up all the crushed items in one go.

- Better Sickle & Mass Seed Planting: Have a larger sickle meant for industrial farming, of the Medieval variety. 10, or so at a time, and have a planting arrangement to plan seeds in a grid on a plowed field. Similar to how one would place blocks, similar method could be used to plant seeds.

- Scuba Gear: I'm well ware scuba gear is coming, it however would be neat to have it to finally work underwater for the various boats we're obtaining.

- A Roller Tool: Have a rolling tool for your hand used to flatten out terrain to bring the terrain to your desired level. Smaller tools have lower effects, and bigger tools have bigger effects. Road Roller = Big; Garden Roller = Small effects (Terms used for Google images.)

--------

I'll look at any plugins which come my directions, though I wish and hope people could help me this time around for the health and benefit of Rising World. I'm blocking all the trolls who've done me actual wrong while focusing purely on Rising World. I want to add Azur Lane & KanColle MMD models into Rising World with one animation, I need someone to show me how, or be provided a caveman styled method of allow me to do it with out asking people. Show me how and I'll do it myself going forward.

- 2D Attempt KanColle display standees.

(Would be nice if I could choose a transparent background to apply them. Be visible prior to applying posters & decals to then vanish, only showing a 2D portrait of the character. Glass? Sure, though something more transparent and workable would be neat.

Was noted in doing it the 3D Manner. A Japanese KanColle gaming friend showed me the video below of Gotland noting how we I should have her in 3D, something which would be awesome to do in Rising World. Show me how, provide me the tools, and I'll do it myself. I don't want to be called a Nazi, Alt-Right, or anything of that vulgar & gaslighting nature. I'm a proud Canadian, and I should be respected as such. As a normal human being. I simply want to import models and 1 animation my way, show me how and I'll go from there. Or Red51 can provide me the tools so even a caveman can do it, the VRChat & Tower Unite manner. Red51 should recall when I sent him a Yuudachi MMD model to place into Java version. He never went through with it because of an upcoming update, and I was fine. Priority on updates. I still would love to see KanColle Yuudachi in the game, and maybe the Japanese would also.

- KanColle Arcade - Gotland:

(There's no MMD Model of Gotland, but I do of Warspite. It would however be neat if KanColle & Azur Lane characters played 1 animation for now, and more in the future. Or better, be their own NPC after having been imported using a VRChat SDK type of tool doing their own thing in a logical manner. I have an alternate model of Warspite from KanColle to use, if I'm shown or provided tools on how to do so myself.)

If nobody helps me then I can't help promote Rising World. Think about that. I've been tweeting/posting about Rising World (both positive & negative; Same with other games) so I would love to share more KanColle, Azur Lane, and Anime related models to show the growing neatness of Rising World. I know it can be done, others have done it. I simply desire to be progress so I'm going to be more pushy again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!