Modest Log Cabin

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • my first proper house in the new version! just a simple single-room log cabin. i intend to rework and expand upon it at some point (add fireplaces, rework the windows/walls so i can add room partitions, maybe add a loft, etc), but i think it's quite useable in its current state and i'm happy to show it off. special note; the flat interior walls can be edited/painted separately from the exterior log siding! and while it's built on a hill originally, it wouldn't take much to tweak it for a flatter space.

also special thanks to my husband TayohShadowind for helping me with some of the more tedious/repetitive parts of the construction process.

• Dang, this is peak log cabin. I love building log cabins but this is far more log cabiny than even my loggiest cabin. :wow:

thanks i think, tho i could do without the disturbing gif ^^;

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• I agree with all the other comments. This is peak log cabin right here. I'm especially pleased by the support beams inside the roof and love the detail you put into the lanterns and associated rope. It may seem like a simple cabin, but it looks very cozy to me. I can almost feel the warmth as I walk inside it from being out in the snow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!