Invisible Horses Multiplayer

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Hello

My brother and I have encountered a bug.

When I join his game, neither of us can see the other one riding a horse.

We can see the horses just fine, but when someone rides one the horse just disappears and the player that's riding just slides along the ground with no animation.

• Yes, I can confirm that the horse sync doesn't work properly in multiplayer :/ Unfortunately we had limited capabilities to test that properly before the update... we'll fully focus on that once the most severe bugs are sorted out :)

• same issue with me and my husband. did you also have the thing where only the host could see the unridden horse's animations? like they just slid around for the joining person? and have you had any issue with horses teleporting way far away when you dismount instead of showing up right beside you as they should?

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Yes, I can confirm that the horse sync doesn't work properly in multiplayer :/ Unfortunately we had limited capabilities to test that properly before the update... we'll fully focus on that once the most severe bugs are sorted out :)

Sure thing, I understand, I just wanted to be sure because I hadn't seen any posts about this issue yet :) Thanks for the response :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!