more minor things

• first small thing that has been bothering me- on the multiplayer loading screen, would it be possible to remember my last settings? every time i go to the screen it shows me the servers that are password protected and i have to select the option to only show nonprotected servers. Small thing but a bit annoying.

Second issue i am having is in placing BPs. I like to have the grid active when i initially am placing a bp, but often once the bp is in position i then want to rotate the bp. In order to rotate the bp i must turn off the grid (or the bp will not rotate correctly), but when i turn the grid off the bp jumps into a different position and does not stay where i had moved it with the grid active. I hope you understand my explaination.

both are small issues but thought i would post them here as they may also bother others.

• first small thing that has been bothering me- on the multiplayer loading screen, would it be possible to remember my last settings? every time i go to the screen it shows me the servers that are password protected and i have to select the option to only show nonprotected servers. Small thing but a bit annoying.

Second issue i am having is in placing BPs. I like to have the grid active when i initially am placing a bp, but often once the bp is in position i then want to rotate the bp. In order to rotate the bp i must turn off the grid (or the bp will not rotate correctly), but when i turn the grid off the bp jumps into a different position and does not stay where i had moved it with the grid active. I hope you understand my explaination.

both are small issues but thought i would post them here as they may also bother others.

the thing with the grid is that the reason to have it on is to have stuff alligned with it. If you place a blueprint and adjust it manually, then turn on the grid it jumps to the nearest grid-line. that makes sense. if you turn off the grid it should jump back into the original position.

i personally don´t like to work with the grid. it just restricts me in how i am building. the only time i am usually using it is when i place the first block. that helps to work along the grid and not diagonal (which is difficult).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!