rivers, ponts and lakes with typical flora&fauna

• There could be beautiful unique nature sights like:

-ponts with brown/greenish water, water lilies, reed at the shore and frogs&dragonflies. (dont drink it before boiling)

in every biom should be water sources with its own unique characteristicas:

in the savana brown water holes, (if you drink it not boiled, it makes you sick.)

In the desert oases with palm trees and bushes

In the tundra and other snowy areas frozen lakes

So these water sources are there to drink from it directly or after boiling it on fire to make it consumable.

Water from he ocean is salty and even increases the thirst.

Beside these water ponts&lakes with reed should be also rivers, which start at a spring and flows into the ocean. Inside the rivers are round stones different sizes called riverbed. You can also drink from rivers without boiling it.

• Funmichi

Changed the title of the thread from “rivers, ponts and lakes and water supply” to “rivers, ponts and lakes as water supply”.
  • i'm fairly certain inland water features like these as well as the distinction between fresh and salt water are already planned

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• This would make the game more fun because it is a more detailed survival aspect in the survival mode.

Also water sources like rivers, springs, lakes and ponts with its own plants and animals would make the game so much more interesting and beautiful.

And please add fishing like in the Java version! BUT you can see the fishes and where they swim that you can fish where fishes are.

• Funmichi

Changed the title of the thread from “rivers, ponts and lakes as water supply” to “rivers, ponts and lakes with typical flora&fauna”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!