User Created Content - Workshop, Blueprints etc.

• This suggestion is for the FUTURE, I know Red has his hands rather full right now (and riffing on the suggestion by Funmichi earlier).

:love:

I would love to see a players' workshop similar to the steam workshops in Cities Skylines (1) or in Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. These use the blueprint model and players donate their work to the workshop (other players). They don't become part of the base game. I don't know if there is any kind of disclaimer or legal language that the donor needs to acknowledge before uploading, but that could certainly be added, which would alleviate the copyright issues. As for a contest where in a player's entry of a build would be chosen for inclusion in the base game that too could be covered with acknowledging that there would be no recompense other than the honor of being included.

In fact, I think this sort of competition could be a boon to the game and community--a great marketing opportunity. Along that line, I would also love to see Red eventually develop a quest/achievement system and especially a way for players to develop their own quests and adventure scenarios to share with the community. That may be pie in the sky, but I this game has the potential to do all of that and more!

I have come to understand that the game is so many different things to different people and far from being a weakness it's the biggest strength of Rising World.:love:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!