Sleep Without Setting Spawnpoint

• Is there a way to sleep in a tent *without* setting a spawn point? It's really irritating that I have a base to which I want my compass to point, but when I'm WAAAY out exploring, I can't sleep through the night without messing up the compass. :(

• well, it's not exactly what you're asking for, but from my understanding, the compass only points towards proper beds, not tents. so you could use tents out in the wilderness to sleep without messing up your compass.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• *facepalm*

Actually, that *IS* exactly what I was asking for. Also I'm stupid for assuming without testing.

2ih485.jpg

ah, i thought you meant you were sleeping in like, a building sort of tent around a bed, not an actual tent item XD i wouldn't say you're stupid for assuming tents and beds worked the same, since they do in most games.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!